Home The Bridge

Judge Q LTO

Man. I was really hoping for a Quinn offer. I want to get more citations with these LTO’s, but they’re not exactly making them compelling haha. Even with a citation I feel $10 for Judge Q would be a waste of a slot.

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 bucks for 1 gold citation and 550 honor. Still a good deal. :p

Totally agree and that’s exactly what I did. I also had rare situation where I needed the chrons to level crew. I burned every last one of them this past event so that was a huge added bonus for me.

• calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping for Chef Riker, but a cite and a second star on the Judge is fine with me.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could huck Q out an airlock and not feel bad, for the value offered by the citation. Judge Q is shamefully lackluster but I can’t imagine taking him in most beholds...only three more to go before I can freeze him forever. :)
  • I didn’t even consider airlocking him. I might actually do that because Judge Q is just not worth it anymore. I don’t have the card at all. I always passed it up on begolds
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could huck Q out an airlock and not feel bad, for the value offered by the citation. Judge Q is shamefully lackluster but I can’t imagine taking him in most beholds...only three more to go before I can freeze him forever. :)

Only one more for me...
    And I got a citation!
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • 10 bucks for 1 gold citation and 550 honor. Still a good deal. :p
    I did the same. Citation wnet on Belle Q, making her 3 stars
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Judge Q was 4/5, and as mentioned, it’s difficult to ever want to take him a behold. A+ offer for me today.
  • Yeah if I already had him it would be ok but I don’t so it’s not as enticing
  • All the extras besides Q still make it a good offer. I airlocked Q...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • I had Judge Q at 4/5, so I got to immortalize him and another 4/5 I had laying around.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.