Home The Bridge
Options

My Gauntlet ends tonight at 1900 Eastern......

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
If I wait to start one until after 1900 tomorrow, will I be able to get back to the rotation with the 65% "Guinan Gauntlet"?!?!?

Haven't seen that one for weeks and weeks............
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I have not seen it in a while either. But I do not play more than once a week, normally. DB does change up things from time to time. Not sure, if Guinan's traits are still in loop.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    I have not seen it in a while either. But I do not play more than once a week, normally. DB does change up things from time to time. Not sure, if Guinan's traits are still in loop.

That bums me out......

Bartender has three strong Rolls, and often Crits 4-5 times at 65%............

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

That bums me out......

I still am not the one to make this definite. Need some of the regular players to confirm it. Though it does sound like you are one.
  • Options

That bums me out......

I still am not the one to make this definite. Need some of the regular players to confirm it. Though it does sound like you are one.

I think I used to get alternated, because of having limited access. I went ahead tonight, because I had some that hit Bonus Crits. But, might try the other track next time........
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

That bums me out......

I think I used to get alternated, because of having limited access. I went ahead tonight, because I had some that hit Bonus Crits. But, might try the other track next time........

It is the only way to know for sure. I will try to screenshot each day's traits to see if I am right about her traits not in it, (for now, it can always change again)
  • Options
    I am on the opposite track from you and her gaunlet popped up a couple of weeks ago. It had been quite a dry spell from the one previous to that.
  • Options
    I am on the opposite track from you and her gaunlet popped up a couple of weeks ago. It had been quite a dry spell from the one previous to that.

I'm taking a day off next time, then!!!!!!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for info. It had been a while since I have seen it. But I am not a regular player. So, easily could have missed more than the one you mentioned.