Home The Bridge
Options

Zephram Cochrane

cannabinationcannabination ✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in The Bridge
Why does this dude equip 2* Authorization Codes at 93? Is that a joke that I'm not getting or something? Kinda nice to be able to equip an item right away at that last level bracket I guess, but unfortunate that it's a garbage item for a stat he doesn't have.
Maybe the irony is that we play because we’re Star Trek fans, those hopeful idealists that like to think things will get better when we raise valid concerns about fairness and balance, etc and we forget that DB’s greed openly mocks the values espoused by the franchise they have a license for.
-Lord Wizzlestix I

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder why I just equipped someone with an item that boosts diplomacy proficiency when that character doesn’t even possess diplomacy as a skill
  • Options
    There are a few items that i really think dont need to be equipped...but are. And that authorization code is one item that just boggles my mind. And then there is the fact that (IMO) a 4 star phaser rifle should add 50 to SEC base but it doesnt so certain things DB does involving equipment really doesnt add up.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Authorization Code is worth a bug report in Engineering. It gives command proficiency, a skill Phoenix Chochrane doesn't have. Should be a purple item that pads his underwhelming numbers.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After leveling Lal for this event, I was struck by the amount of alcoholic drinks she required. I need to go back to watch the episode, but I don’t recall Data’s kid developing a drinking problem in the short time she existed. Also Colonel Karr needing Mage Haron’s Furs at level 60 something... Karr did love him some cosplay though.
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Torias wrote: »
    After leveling Lal for this event, I was struck by the amount of alcoholic drinks she required. I need to go back to watch the episode, but I don’t recall Data’s kid developing a drinking problem in the short time she existed. Also Colonel Karr needing Mage Haron’s Furs at level 60 something... Karr did love him some cosplay though.

Lal helps out in 10 forward with Guinan, serving drinks :-)
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! That makes so much more sense! Saves me 43 minutes :)