Home The Bridge

Still some troubles with wiki

There is problem with generating miniatures of recently added images to wiki. For example try to link to miniature of this recently added images:
https://stt.wiki/wiki/File:Armus_Vault.png
https://stt.wiki/wiki/File:Captain_Lucero_Vault.png

Error will appear:
Error: /bin/bash: /usr/bin/convert: No such file or directory Error code: 127
Is this possible to correct?
Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault

Comments

• cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else having issues. It appears the Wiki is down. :'(
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Dangevin [CAB]Dangevin [CAB] ✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    Anyone else having issues. It appears the Wiki is down. :'(

Yes, been down since I first tried at 6am. Was working before midnight yesterday evening. Error 522 Ray ID: 67ca30b00e02184f • 2021-08-10 15:17:17 UTC
    Connection timed out.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    It was working yesterday for me, but barely. Almost every edit I saved, the first time errored out, The second time got saved.

So far today no luck error 522. I am not positive what error it was yesterday I was thinking 524, but it may have been 522.
  • Or is it just me?
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a thread on this already. But it does look like it is error 522 for all.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried to make some wiki edits today but got the 522 error.
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wiki has been down for a few hours…
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wiki has been down for a few hours…

Thanks, thought it had been down for 2 days now.
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it has. I noticed it this morning and it is still down. I guess I should have said “…at least a few hours…”.
  • AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    Down for me
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Been trying to finish entry for Uhura 4F. Went ahead and finished her using screenshots, but realized I forgot on the very first screenshot of a level to exit out of the crew page. Something that is automatic for me when doing it at the same time I do data entry.
  • Wiki still not loading ...
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    As this might not be clear to everyone, the sttwiki is a player run wiki, WRG has no control over it.

I appreciate the efforts of the players who worked to provide a read-only backup. Thank you!

I have not heard from the wiki admins about any potential problems, I do not know how much help we could be but they can reach out.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having trouble with the clone. The Science crew list isn't loading. I get this.
    9xpyewpl8eiq.png
    I'm trying to see who has top Sci for Gauntlet. Right now, I have Tash, Amb. Sarek, G. Taylor, Pupcard, Grad Burnham, et c... as my top. I know I must have better. EV Seven should jump in there with work. Survival Kirk, Mirror T'Pol, MT. Spock, are likewise, but I was hoping for the list.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    I'm having trouble with the clone. The Science crew list isn't loading. I get this.
    9xpyewpl8eiq.png
    I'm trying to see who has top Sci for Gauntlet. Right now, I have Tash, Amb. Sarek, G. Taylor, Pupcard, Grad Burnham, et c... as my top. I know I must have better. EV Seven should jump in there with work. Survival Kirk, Mirror T'Pol, MT. Spock, are likewise, but I was hoping for the list.

I believe Sci in Gauntlet is Red Angel (429-919), Armus (372-952), or Ari bn Bem (452-868). Seven of Nine, Daystrom, and the Keeper also have great Sci proficiencies.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Also Number One (Majel) I believe is up there

Ya Away Team Number One (SCI 284-772 unboosted)

Armus unboosted is (321-821)
    Boothby Replicant is (307-709)
    Gary Seven is (217-685)

The Keeper and Survivalist Kirk have weak third skil proficiency.

I see Red Angel's unboosted is (370-792) but I guess you are looking at crew retrieval.

I believe the ones I listed have the strongest combination of three proficiencies.
    With Science being their main one

Oops Armus too cannot be gotten by crew retrieval 🙄

So I think you are looking at Number one, Gary Seven, and Boothby Replicant
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    @W.W. Carlisle , here’s a list of the top 10 SCI crew for gauntlet, courtesy of the GoT Bot on the STT Discord server:

or2do9al6vvm.jpeg
    2eebcur716aa.jpeg
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, both of you.
    Actually @WaldoMag , it's "I have four purples out for Science Gauntlet. Who can I replace them with to freeze those?"
    Embarrassingly, I have every single one of the non- Gauntlet Exclusives either of you mentioned at 1/5*. Maybe if I get some of those equipped, I'll get an Armus or Red Angel and free up my slots. A doubly useful project it seems. I know what I'll be working on soon.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Thanks, both of you.
    Actually @WaldoMag , it's "I have four purples out for Science Gauntlet. Who can I replace them with to freeze those?"
    Embarrassingly, I have every single one of the non- Gauntlet Exclusives either of you mentioned at 1/5*. Maybe if I get some of those equipped, I'll get an Armus or Red Angel and free up my slots. A doubly useful project it seems. I know what I'll be working on soon.

I totally forgot to put Ari bn Bem on the list because I have not leveled him yet.

@~peregrine~ 🐉 list has them unboosted.

Hope you get Armus or Red Angel or both soon 👍
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Ah , Gary Seven is Sec first, but SCI is a strong 2nd
    SCI (217-685) SEC (333-712) CMD (187-380) unboosted
  • I'm having trouble with the clone. The Science crew list isn't loading. I get this.

That page in particular is broken. Looking into it now.
  • Ineffyble wrote: »

That page in particular is broken. Looking into it now.

This one is going to take more time. Some of the stuff set up on the wiki is incredibly complex and constructed using things I have little experience with. From my understanding, a lot of the wiki editors don't understand it either, and the people who do aren't around much.
  • Skill pages should be fixed now.