Home Engineering Room

Voyage stuck - advice?

16h in. Dilemma not coming up. I was hoping to earn Worf and have used 3 tokens so far, and am reluctant to recall because of that investment.

Tried to switch back and forth from iPhone to iPad and back but no effect. What do
I do here? Do I have to abandon this thing??

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    16h in. Dilemma not coming up. I was hoping to earn Worf and have used 3 tokens so far, and am reluctant to recall because of that investment.

Tried to switch back and forth from iPhone to iPad and back but no effect. What do

You're out of luck as far as getting it unstuck. Has happened to many of us, and DB can't unstick it. So, take screenshots, recall, and submit a ticket to DB. They may give you your tokens back.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Data1001 wrote: »

You're out of luck as far as getting it unstuck. Has happened to many of us, and DB can't unstick it. So, take screenshots, recall, and submit a ticket to DB. They may give you your tokens back.

Ugh, that **tsk tsk**. Thanks for the advice. It looks to me like they have a logic problem when antimatter runs out at the same time as a dilemma is to appear.

• edited January 2020
    Data1001 wrote: »

Ugh, that **tsk tsk**. Thanks for the advice. It looks to me like they have a logic problem when antimatter runs out at the same time as a dilemma is to appear.

If_dilemma_available:
    When_anti-matter=0:
    Freeze_voyage

If_voyage_freeze:
    Increased_player_frustration=2000
  • PhantumPhantum ✭✭✭
    Is this bug still not fixed? Seriously, it happened to me over a year ago and it just happened again now. It can not take a year to fix a basic bug in such a well defined occurance.

Is there a list of all the bugs that have been widely reported but are not going to be fixed like this? It would be good to have a sticky post with the bug, the date first reported, and what to do about it. If I wait 24 hours for my support request for the voyage I will miss another 24 hours of voyage...
  • PhantumPhantum ✭✭✭
    Oh if you want a list of items and rewards you lost at any time so you can claim them back then you can go to https://stt.disruptorbeam.com/player?client_api=12 save the relevent text and include it in your request.