Home The Bridge
Options

Is Datacore not working right for anyone else?

I’m just getting a lot of errors when I try to use it all of a sudden. Curious if it’s being worked on or it it’s just on my end somehow or if others are experiencing this.

Comments

• Options
    It was goofing up on me earlier today ...
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Cuttysark wrote: »

I thought the same, but it turned out that I had an older version of the crew.csv file stored on my Google Drive and had forgotten to upload the current one. 🤦‍♂️
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options

I thought the same, but it turned out that I had an older version of the crew.csv file stored on my Google Drive and had forgotten to upload the current one. 🤦‍♂️

Wait what does that mean? I thought you just had to go to the site and copy and paste the profile info into it.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait what does that mean? I thought you just had to go to the site and copy and paste the profile info into it.

My mistake, I thought you were referring to the Analysis spreadsheet, not the DataCore website itself. No issues for me with the latter, and I apologize for my confusion. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust