Home The Bridge
Options

STT Not Available on my LG G Pad F 7.0

Comments

• Options
    A friend gave it to me and all my other apps and games work except STT.
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there's 1 million Downloads and only 150k active players where did the rest go?
  • Options
    Huh...didnt notice that...
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    An app called APK pure helped me with that. It's not that the game isn't compatible. They just won't let you download it for no apparent reason.
  • Options
    Just Side-Load it :) Download it on a device that is whitelisted on the playstore, get an APK exporter , export and copy the APK to the Tablet. Allow 3rd party apps in security , install the moved APK , Profit.
  • Options
    Just Side-Load it :) Download it on a device that is whitelisted on the playstore, get an APK exporter , export and copy the APK to the Tablet. Allow 3rd party apps in security , install the moved APK , Profit.

Tried it...the install never finished...it just kept installing for over 20 minutes
  • Options

Tried it...the install never finished...it just kept installing for over 20 minutes

Well guess that explains why the black listed that device
  • Options
    most likely a popup saying that this app might be harmfull to your device. Don't close the popup but tab yes
  • Options
    Poul wrote: »
    most likely a popup saying that this app might be harmfull to your device. Don't close the popup but tab yes

Nope, no popups or tabs came up (which was surprising) but it never finished installing...
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017

Nope, no popups or tabs came up (which was surprising) but it never finished installing...

I have gone through the same experience. When the playstore didn't support my device I side loaded it from apkpure. After playing for almost a year, one of the updates did exactly the same, got hung up on the install. Reinstalling didn't help. I had to switch devices to keep playing.

Ironically, the device I switched to was supported by playstore. However the starbase update caused numerous glitches. On a whim I tried sideloading back to my original device and it installed fine.

Now each new update has me cringing wondering which device won't install.

~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »

I have gone through the same experience. When the playstore didn't support my device I side loaded it from apkpure. After playing for almost a year, one of the updates did exactly the same, got hung up on the install. Reinstalling didn't help. I had to switch devices to keep playing.

Ironically, the device I switched to was supported by playstore. However the starbase update caused numerous glitches. On a whim I tried sideloading back to my original device and it installed fine.

Now each new update has me cringing wondering which device won't install.

Apkpure...never heard of it but will see if it will help my situation, thank you!
  • Options
    @Capt Ajamm good news is STT INSTALLED ON MY TABLET! bad news is it crashes before the LCARS are finished loading, thank you for the tip!