Home The Bridge
Options

Today is a Skirmish, so..............

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
I can't remember. Can we use Crew in the Skirmish that are doing Voyages or Shuttles?

I thought I did last time, but unsure. Just need to plan my afternoon out.....
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    They are usable.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are usable.

I thought so, but my memory is not too good. Thanx!!!!!

🖖👍🍻👍🖖
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    If next weeks event is an expedition then it’s the opposite.
  • Options
    If next weeks event is an expedition then it’s the opposite.

that's the million dollar question of the moment in my mind. Will next week be an expedtion?
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    we'll know in 25 hours.
  • Options
    Since I can't start my own post yet I will just piggy-back on this one about the current skirmish ...
    Is there any good source talking about playing skirmishes? I've read the Wiki info and am still 'at sea' on what is involved. I want to give one a shot but am still intimidated just looking at it! LOL Any good links would be appreciated. :)
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuttysark wrote: »
    Since I can't start my own post yet I will just piggy-back on this one about the current skirmish ...
    Is there any good source talking about playing skirmishes? I've read the Wiki info and am still 'at sea' on what is involved. I want to give one a shot but am still intimidated just looking at it! LOL Any good links would be appreciated. :)

For new people, I reccomend the following setup (matching skills to ship seats where practicable), making sure one of the crew is event crew:

1 crew to increase attack.
    1 crew to increase attack spead.
    1 crew to increase accuracy.
    1 crew to pack a punch. (High immediate damage)

I fire them off in that order, as close to the same time as is reasonable.

Use your best 5* ship. Newer players may want a ship with cloak to allow them longer to let their crew charge.

Once you have better power crew and the Frengi ship, make adjustments. Currently, I have enough crew to go for a quick punch approach.

My recommendation is not the fastest, but is is balanced and served me well for a long time.
  • Options
    JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Make sure to use Belle Q, Commander Shelby, or Augment Riker when you get them to maximize Victory Points.