• Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 70:
    51chhxrgo0yd.jpg
    900 Honor.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 85 Surgeon Phlox for Honour.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    Tier 95. Straight drop of Lt Cdr Airam, who is already fully fused. Oh well.
  • Options
    Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Tier 90: 2nd star for Grand Nagus Rom, 800 honors and some schematics.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    800 Honor points, -E schematics & fuel.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    dd8c7cmakzxq.jpg
    Who to choose? Kinda feeling pike.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    T95
    fy26u3n6650h.jpg
    All honor
  • Options
    Tier 90 600 Honour, five sets of Schemes. Two 5 🌟 Ships advanced a Level.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    Tier 50:
    3v6u68zb4d3i.jpg
    kocv0pvx1fbv.jpg
    pip5s1g7uqqs.jpg
    Naturally I sent that Geordi on a voyage 2 hours ago.

You didn't take Burnham? She's a Tier 1 crew and with the Astrophysicist trait will be extra useful this month.

And she is a Sledgehammer Ship Ability. I just figured out who I am slotting on the Dorka Dorka at the very least until I get Stubbs from the Threshold......

But with 12 seconds she is too slow to be of actual use. There are several superior choices like Stoneage Kirk and several others hitting quicker.

r3q29yni409v.png
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    Tier 95: 700 honor (straight drop Babst) + 4 sets of schematics.
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    All honor so far for me. I will open the last one in about an hour and hope for the best :D

EDIT: Can now confirm that they were all honor and mostly straight drops of purples I have FF. If it wasn't for the legendary citation, I would regret buying the premium tier.
    I didn't want to buy it, but I needed one more citation within a short time. Everything else about this campaign was so frustrating that I will almost certainly skip the next one.
  • Options
    bd6u2woyz39l.jpg

Tier 95. I'm torn on if I want to keep Anij or not.......
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 90:
    8c78jduqarp4.jpg
    1000 Honor.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    bd6u2woyz39l.jpg

For a very short time she was useful to me. But I have acquired far better. She has also dropped many more times on voyages than statistics would support. I would keep her. I am trying for all the 4* crew (at least without paying, more a keep them as I get them).
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    Ivlain wrote: »
    ai5vhk0amn0c.png

Grabbed Earhart, who I've been wanting for awhile.

I made her my citation project about 2 months ago. Don’t think you’ll regret it. Her main pairing, ENG/COM is somewhat underrepresented, so she definitely makes those Voyages as well as many others. Pilot also comes up a bunch in Voyages.

She’s good enough for daily shuttles too, with a 1500+ ENG base (depending on your star base and collection bonuses).

Anyway, she’s a daily workhorse beast. You know how sometimes you cite up a good crew, but then you get a bit disappointed because you don’t get a chance to use them as much as you thought you would? Not the case for Earhart. Unless you’re sitting on a Warship EMA or a Cheesecake Seven or something, she’s definitely worthy of your citations.
  • Options
    bd6u2woyz39l.jpg

For a very short time she was useful to me. But I have acquired far better. She has also dropped many more times on voyages than statistics would support. I would keep her. I am trying for all the 4* crew (at least without paying, more a keep them as I get them).

She stumbled out the airlock lol
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Ivlain wrote: »
    ai5vhk0amn0c.png

Grabbed Earhart, who I've been wanting for awhile.

I made her my citation project about 2 months ago. Don’t think you’ll regret it. Her main pairing, ENG/COM is somewhat underrepresented, so she definitely makes those Voyages as well as many others. Pilot also comes up a bunch in Voyages.

She’s good enough for daily shuttles too, with a 1500+ ENG base (depending on your star base and collection bonuses).

Anyway, she’s a daily workhorse beast. You know how sometimes you cite up a good crew, but then you get a bit disappointed because you don’t get a chance to use them as much as you thought you would? Not the case for Earhart. Unless you’re sitting on a Warship EMA or a Cheesecake Seven or something, she’s definitely worthy of your citations.

I need one more cite on Cheesecake, then I'm focused on Earhart. My Eng/Com is a weak spot for my voyages, so she was a welcome addition to my crew!
  • Options
    Tier 95 Straight Drop second 🌟 for Arex. Three Sets of Schemes, 600 Honour for 3 🌟 Crew.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 95:

5j4dlvvxic14.png
    eue5yqlue77c.png

Easy behold! Only 24 purples left in the portal to get my mitts on
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 95:
    d8wr9rnpn691.jpg
    900 Honor and useless schematics.
  • Options
    I missed a few posts.
    T90 was 1100 points and T95 gave me my 3rd star for Roga Danar.
  • Options
    k36pff88ads9.png

Chose the AoS Data cause I could always use another Data, looks like I'll be able to immortalize him soon. I also got the EV Seven during the honor pack sales so back to back months of getting a legendary card right before the new campaign announcement.
  • Options
    Proont wrote: »
    Tier 50:
    3v6u68zb4d3i.jpg
    kocv0pvx1fbv.jpg
    pip5s1g7uqqs.jpg
    Naturally I sent that Geordi on a voyage 2 hours ago.

You didn't take Burnham? She's a Tier 1 crew and with the Astrophysicist trait will be extra useful this month.

And she is a Sledgehammer Ship Ability. I just figured out who I am slotting on the Dorka Dorka at the very least until I get Stubbs from the Threshold......

But with 12 seconds she is too slow to be of actual use. There are several superior choices like Stoneage Kirk and several others hitting quicker.

r3q29yni409v.png

First Officer Burn'Em had an advantage over most of those, though. At least until earlier today.

I have her. Didn't know "I Can't Believe It's Not Gunpowder" Kirk was a Sledgehammer. He has been chilling in my mailbox since they sent him out. Claimed and levelling him now. Also, just did a Merit Pull and think I got a decent Sledgehammer.........

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Captain_Killy

Posted here:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/12388/klytus-im-booooooored/p1

Dorka Dorka now has:

Garth
    "I Can't Believe It's Not Gunpowder" Kirk
    "Talk to the ✋" Sarek
    Captain Killy
  • Options
    GhaziGhazi ✭✭✭
    11ob2a67mz2v.png