Home The Bridge

Skirmish issue - Fighting Final Battle Twice

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in The Bridge
I’m having an issue where it keeps making me fight the final Reliant battle twice every few times I go through the skirmish. Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: I should clarify, this isn’t because there are two Miranda class ships in a row, the fight finishes and then restarts immediately after completion. It seems to happen when I’ve taken a break between battles and the app has shut down and restarts. The Skirmish round continues as normal until the final fight before the repeated battle happens.
Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at the list of ships. It is there twice. Notice that the first one is weaker than the second.
  • ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if you are serious and just haven't noticed the ship list... Or if you are making a joke about the DB putting the ship in the list twice... If it was intended to mock the ship choices, the joke may not land the way you want..
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    No jokes attempted. Here is the ship details list. They have the ship twice.
    ahhw53ee9oaf.jpg
  • ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    No jokes attempted. Here is the ship details list. They have the ship twice.
    ahhw53ee9oaf.jpg

I know you aren't joking. But I'm trying to help the OP save face by suggesting that HE was trying to joke/mock the choice to have the ship in the list twice at the end. Maybe the OP was making a joke about it not being creative. He's probably serious and just not observant. but I thought I'd try and give him the out.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually think this tactic was very ingenious design, it has certainly kept me honest/on my toes. Normally I set my brain on auto-pilot during a skirmish and watch random things (this skirmish it has been SMM2 videos on youtube) but that has proven very tricky this time because I frequently forget which Valiant I'm fighting and twice it has cost me, as the trick to defeating the final one is different from the 4th round one and I've accidentally nuked myself on the final one from the rebound!
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...if you don't want the 1/5 reward, you can abandon after the 4th battle and earn "more" rewards while staying under certain point totals by not getting the final 2000 each time!
  • They are not the same ship, I looked at the skills they have and they are different. The last one has the ability to return damage, the one before does not.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I had this same issue during the first phase.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone had this issue on the first phase. It was on elite though. A couple of people tested it out and they did not experience any problems so I advised him to restart which worked for him.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/