Home Engineering Room
Options

Event shuttles *adding* time onto shuttle missions.

·§ë· For the Many·§ë· For the Many ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in Engineering Room
A while after sending out shuttles (one at 3h, two at 90mins with time boosts) - I went to check on them and they are somehow over 3h and over 90mins. This was quite a while after I sent them too, not sure how long.

I thought maybe it was a timer display issue so I took a screenshot and checked back half an hour later. It's still displaying the wrong amount of time now though.

The game is bugged every day. Earlier I Captain levelled-up and the chroniton bonus didn't show up.
Sent a ticket, hope support gets back to me before the event is over.

Update: The timer never corrected itself. It did add maybe an hour onto the shuttles. Perhaps to do with daylight savings time change, though the shuttles had been sent after the change.

The gauntlet display was also wrong, probably also because of DST.

5j64v4tfovru.png
ez5pip122uxj.png

Comments

• Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is almost certainly due to DST.
    From the event annoncement:
    This particular event will last one hour longer due to switching off DST on 11/05, the timer in-game will adapt but it is recommended to restart the game if you left it in the background when the switch occurred.

I had 9 hr overnight shuttles running so I did not notice it myself. I don't know if its just a display error with the clock swith or if you tried restarting. The good news is that the event will last an extra hour so it will balance out.
  • Options
    It actually added an hour onto the length of the shuttles, not just the display. I figured out too late that I could have restarted to take that time back off.