Home Make It So!
Options

Ship Honor

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
How about some way to get ship citations that can be applied to maxing the ship of your choice. Or putting a way to buy schematics of your choice in the honor hall

Comments

• Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    I read this idea and it sparked a brainstorm for me: all 5* crew drops in premium packs are part of a begold, why not do the same thing for 5* ship schematics?

That would be an improvement. I’ll take that

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    I read this idea and it sparked a brainstorm for me: all 5* crew drops in premium packs are part of a begold, why not do the same thing for 5* ship schematics?

I support this idea. Also, an ancillary benefit would be to reduce the inventory cap pressure, even if only a little bit, by consolidating unneeded schematics into one “replicator fuel” dump. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I read the topic for this thread, a different idea came to mind. What about using the Klingon Sarcophogus ship to get a bonus in exchanging crew for honor? Nothing could be more honorable that being entombed on that ship, right?
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ship schematic beholds I support strongly. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")