Home Engineering Room
Options

Display bug that i finally decided to take a pic of

I get this display bug every time i restart the game and it usually only flickers on the screen for a second unless there is a special offer, like today. Here's a screenshot of it. You can see it behind the offer. When there is no offer, it's full screen.

2jxkbyr6dj6g.jpg
[DCC] bebe
Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait. I didn’t get that offer on the 27th!!
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Did you maybe not log in that day? Or perhaps were logged in prior to the time it would have been released, but didn't log out again until the next reset?

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭

Or you only got the notification for that offer today (28th) on your device but had misplaced your time displacement Crystal's?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »

Did you maybe not log in that day? Or perhaps were logged in prior to the time it would have been released, but didn't log out again until the next reset?

Definitely didn’t miss it. I restart at 11:00 every day and several times thereafter to make sure I don’t kiss an offer, Especially now with it being 550 and a legendary cite for $10

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the notification for it today as well but was fortunate in logging out and back in during the day yesterday. Could it be that the offer dropped a day earlier than expected? I don’t remember any specific times where this kind of offer was sent out on a Monday; rather, they seem to usually go out on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It dropped Monday, 2-3 hours later than normal. The notification didn't show up until Tuesday.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I put in a ticket to see if they can give me a chance to purchase it. I have heard them say before that offers are random and not the same for everyone but the $10 crew offer has proven to be universal to everyone
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ticket answered. Citation obtained. Many thanks for this DB!!