Home Engineering Room

Rewards Mistake?

Is it really your attention to give 2 4* geordie in ranked rewards and tier rewards? I think this has to be some sort of mistake...@shan just trying to give a heads up before event starts in hopes that this can be fixed somehow. as it lists The same Geordie in rank rewards and tier rewards...

Comments

• This was the very old reward structure if i remember correctly.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wizzdome wrote: »
    Is it really your attention to give 2 4* geordie in ranked rewards and tier rewards? I think this has to be some sort of mistake...@shan just trying to give a heads up before event starts in hopes that this can be fixed somehow. as it lists The same Geordie in rank rewards and tier rewards...

This was addressed in the very long Event Notes threads. Buried deep in the now-approaching-300 posts is an affirmation that DB did indeed intend to put Dr. La Forge in both the ranked and threshold rewards.
    Farewell 🖖
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not the best, I know - but not a mistake.
    As I said this was not the best choice for a rerun/flashback/unique case of an event and we will make sure to avoid this kind of situation going forward.
  • thank you for the confirmation. atleast they put a 5* in i appreciate that at least.
  • Doctor La Forge (Existing) 4* is awarded in both ladder and player progress.

Seriously, out of 500+ crew you could not put something else in either the ladder or progress ?
    There's crew that hasn't been re-rolled since game launch.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :...-(
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    They already said this was not the best one to re-play. But think of it as extra honor and not having a 3/4 hanging out in your crew spots for the next year. I suppose you could make a second LaForge, but I'm not sure he is worth doubling.
  • It's only worth for Golds. I already have 3 Armuses, 2 at 5/5 and 1 at 2/5. Unfortunately, I don't seem to get any Locutuses.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    We really didn t need another thread for this. All relevant info(along with Shan‘s reply that this won t happen again) can be found in the event thread. And it’s the wrong subtopic channel anyway, since the „issue“ is intended and not broken. ;)

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15413/key-information-about-this-week-s-event-the-games-afoot-flashbackrunish-01-30#latest
    •SSR Delta Flyers•