Home The Bridge
Options

You guys - WE HAVE CREW SORTING FOR EXPEDITIONS

eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in The Bridge
i ran my entire first ticket before noticing...you can search names when setting up your away team!

Screenshot-20200130-124920-Star-Trek.jpg

this means you CAN find each copy of data, geordi, or moriarty the professor every time you need them, making it MUCH easier to max out the points per ticket.

AND if someone has a very specialized skill, like doc geordi being the only bonus MED for this event, you can just search to find him every time you need him to drop in for one of those nodes!

THANK YOU DB - it's not quite "all bonus crew at the top" but does almost the same thing without a massive time investment on your end. this has certainly made this flashbackrunish much easier and, dare i say, is something else that has been Done Better since the last time we had one of these!

It sure would make future expedition replays much easier too, wouldn't it?

Comments

• Options
    Cooooooooooooooooool. Thanks DB.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is such a welcome change. Hard to say how much this improves expedition events. Thanks, DB!
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else notice a minor but annoying error?

33v1epgdas1i.png

Sorting appears to not factor in fatigue level. It’s better than nothing, however, so I can’t complain too much.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure they had it last expedition. I just don't have any screen shots to prove it. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy about it. I just thought half of the gripes about expeditions were unjustified. Now I'm a little more sure about that.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    Storing cyberneticist in your clip board and pasting it each time will return all 3 event crew as well.

That’s smart! Covers all of them. Thanks!

• Options
    WishwiseWishwise ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    @Dirk Gunderson It seems like if you turn on the skill sort, turn it off, and then turn it on again it takes fatigue into account somewhat - still not perfect. The sorting seems a bit off.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭

33v1epgdas1i.png

Sorting appears to not factor in fatigue level. It’s better than nothing, however, so I can’t complain too much.

Same here. I was wondering if it was just me.

Still, the crew sort is so much faster... "Doc", "Dat", "Pro" search terms and event crew is the third on the list for my crew roster every time.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if fully exhausted crew didn't show up but other than that I like this.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wishwise wrote: »
    Dirk Gunderson It seems like if you turn on the skill sort, turn it off, and then turn it on again it takes fatigue into account somewhat - still not perfect. The sorting seems a bit off.

Nice catch! I’ll have to play with that some more but it did work on my first attempt.
  • Options
    Perhaps I am alone on this - but it really bugs me to not know what the sorting order is for crew.

BTW - now it seems we have Number One from Pike's Enterprise, Number One from 1701-D, and Number One the dog. Just sayin'.
  • Options

33v1epgdas1i.png

Actually, I noticed that it puts the crew in the same order permanently, which for me is MUCH better than having to search further and further down the list because of fatigue. I can pretty much just insta-scroll to the Event crew I need every time quickly!

In short, I welcome this change!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

33v1epgdas1i.png

Actually, I noticed that it puts the crew in the same order permanently, which for me is MUCH better than having to search further and further down the list because of fatigue. I can pretty much just insta-scroll to the Event crew I need every time quickly!

In short, I welcome this change!

I actually like it too. When I work my way down to the lower levels, elite and normal, I repeat using the same crew. So, I think DB did a very good job on this. As mentioned, if you want fatigue factored in, just select another skill and then come back to the one you wanted. Not sure if that can be undone, might have to leave the crew selection for node and come back in.

• Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    MRNelson wrote: »
    Perhaps I am alone on this - but it really bugs me to not know what the sorting order is for crew.

BTW - now it seems we have Number One from Pike's Enterprise, Number One from 1701-D, and Number One the dog. Just sayin'.

Maybe one day we will have a No1 event.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/