Home The Bridge
Options

The Game's Afoot Threshold Pull

jxxi8p0y5skl.jpg
Took my EV suit Tucker to 2\4

Comments

• Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    1 behold with 3 frozen crew (Robin Hood, Ruk, GI Chakotay) - All honor and schematics
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    ozktszl3lj0u.png

zjc837fodqmt.png
    Final star for Gloria, 600 honor, useful schematics (Pike's Enterprise) and fuel replicator.
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    l3a1nqsqar0h.png

First star for both crew, I've been quite lucky lately with pulls and this is no exception. It's not easy anymore to get first stars...
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    q82dej83zunv.jpg
    g052m9l2bte2.jpg
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Begold with either new Elizabeth Detmer, 3rd star Proto Worf or 3rd star Honey Bare. Went with Honey.
  • Options
    Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    jch24d9a59x5.png
    Honor, basically.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    My hat’s off to anyone who made it there by the time of this post, or anyone who does by Monday. I’m giving up at 200,000, I just don’t wanna!
  • Options
    I did one ticket. and hated. I will not make threshold for the first time in a long time.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    12g2folmvqi2.png
    e21a82nte1pz.png

Looks like the January of Good Fortune is over. I am now in the February of Usual Monotony :wink:
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Straight drop Lily Sloane - already immortal.

- 7x 3* Honor

- 2x ships schematics for 3* ships ... i.e. junk.

Up to 10 weeks now ...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, any other time, this would have been hard for me. Wanted both the other Legendaries for a long time. But, Picard Mega is looming, so.....

bxo1yfxvei4f.jpg
    onhle3ri16vv.jpg

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    700 honor
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of the 5 single pulls I got from rank, 1 was good:
    bfko1wjuqhmu.jpg
    mlel0bahy6jz.jpg