Home The Bridge
Options

Daily Rewards

mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
Anyone else see that their second to last reward in the daily rewards preview is a 1* holoprogram? When did they start dropping equipment/components in the daily rewards?

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    mejoyh wrote: »
    Anyone else see that their second to last reward in the daily rewards preview is a 1* holoprogram? When did they start dropping equipment/components in the daily rewards?

I see it.

b9l6lusr72iw.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    maybe it's in celebration of Leap Year???? What puzzles me is the item for day 30
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Cuttysark wrote: »
    maybe it's in celebration of Leap Year???? What puzzles me is the item for day 30

The last item shown is for the first day of the next month.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

Okay, :blush: I now see the "1" flashing. :smile:

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options

Okay, :blush: I now see the "1" flashing. :smile:

Someone told me about it. That's how I know. I asked when I noticed it.

🖖👍🖖👍🖖
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really care one way or another. But a 0* holoprogram would be more useful.
  • Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    I don't really care one way or another. But a 0* holoprogram would be more useful.

I have to agree with you there.
    What I'm looking forward to are those freebie Sous Chef Siskos! I don't have him yet and I want him. LOL

Not so much 'the Empress' though, I was about to chuck her out the airlock ....

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020

I wish they would have made it an uncommon science experiment
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB is probably using old templates, they used to have equipment there: https://stt.wiki/wiki/Daily_Rewards_Jan_2016

I'd rather have that than ship schematics or trainers. The Daily rewards have poorly aged...
  • Options

I have to agree with you there.
    What I'm looking forward to are those freebie Sous Chef Siskos! I don't have him yet and I want him. LOL

Not so much 'the Empress' though, I was about to chuck her out the airlock ....

This month will allow me to FF my second copy of my favorite 😻❤️😻❤️😻 character from my favorite 😍💕❤️💕😍 Enterprise episode.