Home The Bridge
Options

Is it really just me...

I am trying to drudge through expedition event and it keeps locking up on me. I am using the PC version and over and over and over and over and over again it freezes.

I could get through this event, if it wasn't for this because it just slows me down sooooo much

Comments

• Options
    I have not had any trouble with the event locking up/freezing on me. I play on Android and Steam.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    BekkaBekka ✭✭✭
    OK thanks, maybe I will change to facebook, just that usually is a lot slower than the windows 10 version.

appreciate the reply!
  • Options
    BekkaBekka ✭✭✭
    c0a2qpdnydhy.png

I have all kinds of fun...

That's what my facebook looks like
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bekka wrote: »
    c0a2qpdnydhy.png

I have all kinds of fun...

That's what my facebook looks like

That’s awful! What a shame that it’s ruining your event

• Options
    BekkaBekka ✭✭✭
    it really is, I usually like this event type, but I hate playing it on my phone, which is the only stable platform I have :-(
  • Options
    Ya, I can imagine. I found that playing this event, on my computer, was definitely faster because I could type data and/or forg, in the search, and get to the bonus crew quicker. Typing on my phone was just a pain.

Have you tried on Steam? My guess is that if win10 and FB are giving you trouble, Steam won't be any better; but it may be worth a try. Also, send in a ticket to DB. I don't know what they'd do about it, maybe nothing, but it couldn't hurt.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    BekkaBekka ✭✭✭
    well here's the bonus, now my phone locked up.... lol... I may have liked expeditions, but this dang event does not like me :-(

and yes I opened a ticket. Now I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, but it won't reinstall lol

I was thinking about installing steam, but I really don't want that junk on my PC :-(
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all can get into the game?!?!?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steam works great for me, I never use the Windows 10 basic version.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    BekkaBekka ✭✭✭
    I can get in, just the event freezes on me, and then the game froze without being in the event, and that had never happened to me before.

Thanks guys for the input, it actually does help!!
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually I use the steam version and the windows 10 version on the same PC (fairly high end).

The windows 10 store version is, in my estimation, the fastest. Weird, I know, but hey.
  • Options
    BekkaBekka ✭✭✭
    I found the windows version the best between facebook and steam, I used steam before the windows version, but have since uninstalled all that and just used the windows 10. Today it only hung up 2 times, so that wasn't as bad as it had been. I uninstalled and reinstalled it... not sure maybe that made a difference...