Home Past Anomalies

[Resolved]Five Ghost Portals

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2020 in Past Anomalies
I see five portals in my account that I can't get access to. Also I have received five purrple shuttle 10x packs when I bought the last gold citation offer, which is cute and neat, but that's also when those ghost portals showed up. It's a little distracting to me, because I always think I have unopened portals and then realize it's nothing.

Could you purrhaps tell me what those portals are? Are they event portals of some sort? If yes, could you purrhaps convert them into normal purrple 10x packs or give us a chance to actually open them by making them available for a short purriod of time in the purrtal? :)
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not getting what you mean by "portals". Something in the Time Portal? Offers? If you can post a screenshot, it might shed some more light on it.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    dino6mk78nbm.png

I have 60 blue shuttle boostpacks and 13 purple portal pulls in there. The amount says 78 though. 5 of those 78 are ghost portals or boostpacks that I can't find, and it happened when I bought the last of the gold citation offers.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, okay, gotcha. Dumb question: Have you by chance scrolled all the way to the right under Boosts & Kits? I've sometimes missed that I had Basic Boosts sitting there waiting to be claimed.

• Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Ah, okay, gotcha. Dumb question: Have you by chance scrolled all the way to the right under Boosts & Kits? I've sometimes missed that I had Basic Boosts sitting there waiting to be claimed.

It‘s not that.
    The ghost pulls were attached to yesterdays offer(Dilithium offer for 25 bucks/Got them too).
    Several other players have reported the same issue on Discord chats.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

It‘s not that.
    The ghost pulls were attached to yesterdays offer(Dilithium offer for 25 bucks/Got them too).

They survive through game restarts, as well, eh? (Unlike the 'ghost' notifications that sometimes appear on the crew quarters?)

• Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    The DIL offer we purchased granted 5x Premium Shuttle boosts, which weren't advertised, in addition to the 5 phantom thingies. Those 5 pulls are for a portal pack that is not displayed, but in the back-end code. Think an old event pack.

So whatever we bought was used likely with copy/paste code of an older offer that gave boosts and portal packs to some event pack.
  • Data1001 wrote: »

It‘s not that.

They survive through game restarts, as well, eh? (Unlike the 'ghost' notifications that sometimes appear on the crew quarters?)

Yes. And i only play this game since its start btw., so first i do is a restart. ;)

@Frank? is correct.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. And i only play this game since its start btw., so first i do is a restart. ;)

Oh I know very well you've been around longer than I have. :)

I remember you from the old forums, of course. To go way off-topic, I was just thinking the other day about some of the folks who used to post there regularly, but have been ghosts (almost back on topic there…) ever since. Like Astrometrics & Philip Broughton-Mills. I recall the former being a bit cheeky, and the latter mostly about reporting and commenting on bugs and issues with the game. Anyone here know what happened to them?

• JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope we will get a chance to claim those purrtals soon. :)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    These notifications are an error and I believe they will be removed.
    I will update this thread once I know more.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Well, the good news is that no one has died from the extra '5' count on our screens, so it's not mega urgent or anything.

Thanks as usual for heading this up Shan!
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    The portals are gone now. Thanks! :)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew I had forgotten something! Yes, this has been taken care of :)