Home Engineering Room
Options

No Ads for 2+ Weeks

I received ads fairly regularly for a while after the server change (4-5 per day), but in the last couple of weeks, I have received absolutely nothing on my Android device. I have not opted out of ad personalization and even reset my ID a few times. Is anyone else having this problem? Should I submit a ticket?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I have adwarp issues too, all ads will play but won’t offer reward. I’ve been informed that it is because apple devices no longer support this aspect of the game but I am unable to verify that others have this issue. Responses to my tickets are unsatisfactory and disjointed and leave me with the impression that DB don’t have a clue.
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    dunpullin wrote: »
    I have adwarp issues too, all ads will play but won’t offer reward. I’ve been informed that it is because apple devices no longer support this aspect of the game but I am unable to verify that others have this issue. Responses to my tickets are unsatisfactory and disjointed and leave me with the impression that DB don’t have a clue.

People in my fleet get rewards on Apple, so I don't think that's it. I don't even get the option to start an ad on my Android though, just nothing offered at all.
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭

People in my fleet get rewards on Apple, so I don't think that's it. I don't even get the option to start an ad on my Android though, just nothing offered at all.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grant77 wrote: »

What kind of device are you using?
    Do you have any app installed that could block ads in general?
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I get maybe 4 per day, max now? I used to get 10 per day before DB changed ad services. This new one <snip> Language ˜Shan Also, I can no longer change devices to run more ad warps. It lets me view an ad then gives me a bogus “ad limit reached” message so they’re getting free ad impressions without having to pay out. What’s more, the ad warp button doesn’t go away, so they’re trying to milk me for more views.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxide,

How about creating your own thread with precise details on what you are seeing on your end as it has nothing to do with what Grant77 is reporting.

There is no Ad conspiracy, if there are issues we will investigate, as we are doing for players reporting white screen issues.
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭

People in my fleet get rewards on Apple, so I don't think that's i
    Shan wrote: »

What kind of device are you using?
    Do you have any app installed that could block ads in general?

I'm using a Motorola 4G. I don't believe that I have installed any new apps since they stopped working. Ads used to appear on the same device not long ago.
  • Options
    Have there been reports of the S'More ads that don't work?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm using a Motorola 4G. I don't believe that I have installed any new apps since they stopped working. Ads used to appear on the same device not long ago.

An android update or Motorola update maybe?
    And how does it look in game for you, you do not see the option at all?
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

An android update or Motorola update maybe?
    And how does it look in game for you, you do not see the option at all?

Yes, I did not see the option at all.

I finally saw the option yesterday though and have been getting ads consistently. I'm still puzzled as to what happened. It may have been on my end, but any updates that DB made are appreciated. Thanks for your time.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am glad you are again seeing Ads, as far as I know we have done nothing for this on our end.