robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2020 in The Bridge
Icheb's father from Voyager.

mw9t535mbkdy.png

Comments

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    'nice to see someone from the ol' homestead'
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Mark Sheppard! His dad, the great W. Morgan Sheppard, played the Vulcan science minister who got mad at Spock in the 2009 film.
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mark Sheppard! His dad, the great W. Morgan Sheppard, played the Vulcan science minister who got mad at Spock in the 2009 film.

Rura Pente Commandant, Ira Graves, Monster hunter Qatai!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Icheb's father from Voyager.

mw9t535mbkdy.png

I was expecting someone from "Picard" this week.

But, any Badger is a good Badger.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Leucon
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Another random legendary. Meh... Glad at least some folks seems to like it. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    This seems extremely odd that this would be a 5* IMO
  • Options

Rura Pente Commandant, Ira Graves, Monster hunter Qatai!

Anyone else love the movies/TV shows where Morgan & Mark played the same character young & old?

Doctor Who & Mysterious Island come immediately to mind.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Yateball wrote: »

Seems like a Tuesday Pack Only Trait. One episode? Legendary in Tuesday Pack. Less than one minute screen time? Extra likely in Tuesday Pack. {I know he was in most of an episode. Just saying it seems like short screen time is more likely often.}
  • Options

yes extremely, it’s not a one off alien guest star who we only see once, this time, they’re related to a semi-reoccurring character :wink:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems like a Tuesday Pack Only Trait. One episode? Legendary in Tuesday Pack. Less than one minute screen time? Extra likely in Tuesday Pack. {I know he was in most of an episode. Just saying it seems like short screen time is more likely often.}

Yah and my issue is always wrapping my head around the heroin of that family Icheb has a dud card that no one will ever use while his P.O.S. father gets a legendary.... No sale from me on this one
  • Options

Yah and my issue is always wrapping my head around the heroin of that family Icheb has a dud card that no one will ever use while his P.O.S. father gets a legendary.... No sale from me on this one

agreed, Icheb should have been the 5*, not his father
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the first featured legendary character from the new Picard show: that Starfleet guy at the check-in counter that didn't recognize Picard! Or that one person that walked in front of him for a split second!

You did manage to pick out one of the only male characters in the entire show, so good on you for that... I might have had a hard time thinking of one....
  • Options

I agree the 🌟 s are kinda inverted on them. On the bright side, I didn't have too much trouble finishing four 🌟 Icheb for the Borg Collection. So,that was an advantage.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaaaand he's one of the best overall Voyagers in the game now, but much like Control Leland last week he's not much else.

#5 Overall Voyager
    #10 ENG/SCI Gauntlet Pair
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Aaaaaand he's one of the best overall Voyagers in the game now, but much like Control Leland last week he's not much else.

#5 Overall Voyager
    #10 ENG/SCI Gauntlet Pair

Things that will make people try for him:

1} Strong Voyager
    2} Strong Gauntleteer
    3} It's Badger!!!!!

Really GBoard? No badger Emoji?!?!?

😿😿😿😿😿

🙈🙉🙊
  • Options
    True. Because of his great voyages status i did 1 try, got em and cited em up. Extremly lucky this time. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    True. Because of his great voyages status i did 1 try, got em and cited em up. Extremly lucky this time. :)

Congrats 🐿️
  • Options

Maybe we'll see Lt. Cmdr. Icheb as a legendary at some point.
    qrkglv6x7yfg.png

I also wonder why Hugh and Seven are in the new Picard show, but not Icheb. I'd love to see him turn up there as well.

That would be awesome. Both those things!!!!!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Lt. Vargas would like a word with you. :) On the other hand, this man has roots in the community....with a very fine hat.
  • Options
    edited February 2020

Lt. Vargas would like a word with you. :) On the other hand, this man has roots in the community....with a very fine hat.

🖖😺👍😺🖖

He was also a King. 👹👹👹👹👹
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭

Tosk, Inglatu and the Vulcan Executioner also say “hello”.
  • Options
    RennJaxo wrote: »

Inglatu I want just for how cool he looks!!! Make up Crew on his episode did an amazing job. 👏👏👏👏👏
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »

Inglatu I want just for how cool he looks!!! Make up Crew on his episode did an amazing job. 👏👏👏👏👏

I wish I could send you mine!
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh wow, it didn't actually occur to me they were related (I mean, obvious, but I can be oblivious). And just looking him up today, I found out that W. played the older version of Canton Everett Delaware III in Doctor Who - I totally thought that was Mark in old age makeup. Apparently I don't notice things a lot.
  • Options
    Kaitee wrote: »

Oh wow, it didn't actually occur to me they were related (I mean, obvious, but I can be oblivious). And just looking him up today, I found out that W. played the older version of Canton Everett Delaware III in Doctor Who - I totally thought that was Mark in old age makeup. Apparently I don't notice things a lot.

See my post at 1200 Eastern. They also played young/old Captain Nemo in "Mysterious Island"........