Home The Bridge
Options

Time change and the event

So did the time change last night effect anyone else? I set 4 shuttles overnight with the time/loot boost and every single one of them failed. I have every event crew maxed (except Winn is 1/5) and all my shuttles were over 80% and every one failed. First time that has happened the entire event. The only thing I can think happened is the time change over night across the US. Anyone else experience that?

Comments

• Options
    Nope. The last time I had four shuttles fail was in the Retrograde event. In the final round where just having one pass would have kept me in top 1,000, and hit the 250k point and hit the final threshold. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. All of those shuttles went off at 70+%, and it still sticks in my craw, as Scotty would say.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Wait is that why all my shuttles failed? I had set them all overnight with the same loot boost and they both failed. Thats terrible.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent out 3 overnight for event, and all 3 succeeded. I sent 1 overnight for Section 31 farming, and it failed. Launched all 4 shuttles 20 minutes before the time change.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    The time change does not affect your shuttles. The RNG affects it. Unless you return your shuttles after the event is over.

Trista
  • Options
    The time change does not affect your shuttles. The RNG affects it. Unless you return your shuttles after the event is over.

Trista

Thanks Dr. Obvious. I realize the RNG hates me but i was just curious if the fail rate just happen to me or if it was an epidemic since a time change is not that common. :wink:
  • Options
    the timer said there was time left, but the event ended at noon (usual time). Someday, maybe, DB will fix this bug instead of wasting time on the chat filter. Very annoying, and yet another reason I've cut way back on my play.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    the timer said there was time left, but the event ended at noon (usual time).

Did you restart your client after the time change as recommended?
    Shan wrote: »
    This particular event will last one hour longer due to switching off DST on 11/05, the timer in-game will adapt but it is recommended to restart the game if you left it in the background when the switch occurred.