Home The Bridge
Options

Today's $9.99 LTO: Alternate Future T'Pol

I guess she would have some utility in the first Round or two of the Skirmish this week, if for some reason you don't have a T'Pol or Nog to use for the small Bonus until you hit the first Stubbs drop in the Threshold. Not sure how she stacks up otherwise as far as Voyages and Gauntlet.
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    No add. legendary cite = no deal for me, anymore. 🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't expect the legendary citation. They said that was a limited time thing. But... I don't find this particular legendary to be worth $10 without the citation.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't expect the legendary citation. They said that was a limited time thing. But... I don't find this particular legendary to be worth $10 without the citation.

Yeah. The Legendary Citation ended Thursday or Friday? This being an older Crew {pardon the pun} makes it less valuable.

Most people should have at least a 2 🌟 T'Pol or Nog, even if they have to unfreeze one to use until they can get Stubbs for the full Bonus.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020

I know that and i am not surprised there isn t. :)

Just wanted to point out *hint hint* to DB, that they may think about to make the add leg cite a regulary to all offers. Pretty sure it would drive sales, especially for the 10 buck offers. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny the announcement said the citation will go until Jan 30, but the offer on the 31st has it. As Snake on The Simpson’s says “YOINK!!!”
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t see her adding anything to my crew, possibly even up at 4-5/5*. I think I will pass on this one.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    The better investment, in my opinion, is to use the $10 to buy a little more dilithium and try for Indignant Seven (if you don't already have her). That's what I did, and I'm now the proud Captain of new Crewmember Indulgent Seven.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was far from a nobrainer but I bit to add a second star, mainly for the chrons with a skirmish ahaid though.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Just wanted to point out *hint hint* to DB, that they may think about to make the add leg cite a regulary to all offers. Pretty sure it would drive sales, especially for the 10 buck offers. ;)

Indeed. The legendary citation was the only reason I bought some of these recent $10 offers. Disappointed it's gone, but hey-ho, my bank balance likes me a bit more now.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.