Home The Bridge
Options

Two New Packs in Portal Besides Leucon Tuesday Pack......

Colliding Stars:

5 🌟 Enterprise-E Picard
4 🌟 Lieutenant Commander Airiam
4 🌟 Indignant Seven

Supernovas:

5 🌟 EV Suit Burnham
4 🌟 Captain T'Pol
4 🌟 Mirror Jennifer Sisko

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all the 4* except Seven. That is tempting. Who fuses with her, again?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all the 4* except Seven. That is tempting. Who fuses with her, again?

Legendary mobile doc
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    My Airiam is Frozen. So I know to avoid that Pack, even though I just got first 🌟 on Picard. But the other one is "open". T'Pol is 3 🌟, and don't have others. Would be "safe", if I had the Dilithium.

EDIT: Mirror Jennifer is actually 1 🌟. My bad. I sincerely apologise if I mislead anyone.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. I don't have him. I think I'll pass.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Of course the ONE TIME I want a 4* over the 5* I get Enterprise-E Picard.... Good lord this game...

Sameeeee. Pulled a second one and got Seven, so there's that, but I'm legit tempted to just straight up airlock Picard.
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Of course the ONE TIME I want a 4* over the 5* I get Enterprise-E Picard.... Good lord this game...

Sameeeee. Pulled a second one and got Seven, so there's that, but I'm legit tempted to just straight up airlock Picard.

Not sure which Event Type it will be, but Picards are likely to be Small Bonus Crew at least a time or two the next few weeks. I took Ent-E Picard from a BeGold,without hesitation, over two others I would have usually been torn over, because of the Mega coming up. {All three were new Legendaries.}

• Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two packs.

The first pack my fourth star for Enterprise-E Picard. Might level him up now.
    Also a behold for 3 immortalised 4* crew.

Second pack my first star for Indignant 7.
    Third star for Undercover O'Brien. Just need 5 super-rare cites to finish the Jury rigger collection.

Now do I aim to immortalise Indignant, or use her to create Indulgent?
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    7 packs for 4 Sevens, no Picard (would have been better than 3 airlock Ariams but I was not after him anyway). Now I have to wait for the Doc to honor my roster.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Two packs.

The first pack my fourth star for Enterprise-E Picard. Might level him up now.
    Also a behold for 3 immortalised 4* crew.

Second pack my first star for Indignant 7.
    Third star for Undercover O'Brien. Just need 5 super-rare cites to finish the Jury rigger collection.

Now do I aim to immortalise Indignant, or use her to create Indulgent?

Cheesecake!!!!!!

{And, yes. I did say it in the Cartman "BEEFCAKE!!!!!" voice.}
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just did a couple of packs (~8 I think) and now I have a second FF Seven (plan to immortalize this one, as I have FF/LVL 99 one that I'm waiting on a Mobile Doc for) and a 3* Picard (didn't have him before this). I also got a Navigator Statments and Chancellor Gorkon in random begolds; that Gorkon I'm super happy about because he's been on my wish list. So some pretty good pulls! :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options

I know the feeling. Did 7 pulls:
    Picard
    Picard
    Airiam
    Picard
    Picard
    Picard
    Seven
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    my mobile doc is 2 stars. Is it worth (or even can I) merge him with a FF Seven?
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    my mobile doc is 2 stars. Is it worth (or even can I) merge him with a FF Seven?

Yes, you can, I'm planning to do the same.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »

Before it was suggested DB could split your 2/5 mobile doc into two 1/5.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 Colliding Stars pack - love these discounted packs, to be honest, but saving my precious Dil for the end-of-mega-event packs, those were fun last time.

- Indignant Seven - new. Will probably immortalise her first before I start on the long haul.
    - Immortal 4* behold ... but with Mutated Paris.

4x 3* Honor
    4x ship schematics for useless ships.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup. Three pulls, one with each of the featured crew...I really wanted two Sevens so I could immortalize one by herself and use the other to get some Cheesecake. At 490 dil I might take one more crack before the packs disappear, depending on how I feel between now and then.
  • Options
    I'ma be 💯% here. I trust you guys to not mock me. I never even noticed they were discount Packs!!!!!!

🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys -- for those complaining about pulling Ent-E Picard. At least he's an Astrophysicist (one of very few Picards with that trait), so he's useful for this month.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Hey guys -- for those complaining about pulling Ent-E Picard. At least he's an Astrophysicist (one of very few Picards with that trait), so he's useful for this month.

Yeah. Like I said, I took him from a BeGold a few days ago because of the Mega. Other choices {all three new for me} were Future Dax and White Robes Kai Winn. Both on my "I want to get" list. But, a Picard with the Mega coming? And he's an Astrophysicist? Took me from obsessing an hour over all three, to taking him immediately. I think it was from my Threshold Pull for the Event. So, might have been yesterday. I'll look.

EDIT: It was just yesterday. I guess yesterday was a long day for me. I have another procedure Thursday, and I am really not looking forward to it. So my already wacked up sleep has been even more wacked up.......

Well, any other time, this would have been hard for me. Wanted both the other Legendaries for a long time. But, Picard Mega is looming, so.....

bxo1yfxvei4f.jpg
    onhle3ri16vv.jpg

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah. Like I said, I took him from a BeGold a few days ago because of the Mega. Other choices {all three new for me} were Future Dax and White Robes Kai Winn. Both on my "I want to get" list. But, a Picard with the Mega coming? And he's an Astrophysicist? Took me from obsessing an hour over all three, to taking him immediately. I think it was from my Threshold Pull for the Event. So, might have been yesterday. I'll look.

EDIT: It was just yesterday. I guess yesterday was a long day for me. I have another procedure Thursday, and I am really not looking forward to it. So my already wacked up sleep has been even more wacked up.......

Well, any other time, this would have been hard for me. Wanted both the other Legendaries for a long time. But, Picard Mega is looming, so.....

bxo1yfxvei4f.jpg
    onhle3ri16vv.jpg

Alternate Future Dax is an Astrophysicist too and is a MUCH stronger crew. For this mega she would have easily been my choice over Ent E Picard.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

bxo1yfxvei4f.jpg
    onhle3ri16vv.jpg

Alternate Future Dax is an Astrophysicist too and is a MUCH stronger crew. For this mega she would have easily been my choice over Ent E Picard.

I should have looked at their Wiki pages. I forget she is usually one, too. And did not think to check Stats. I have a few times lately. But still often forget. 🙀
    AF Dax is probably (trying to be generous here) the better choice in that behold, but sounds like Scott really wanted a legendary Picard, so ultimately that's the right choice for him (or his roster).

All three are actually on my "do want" list. I just was thinking "Picard" & "Picard Mega". Zoned me out. As I said between the quotes, I should have looked at the Wiki.

I really underutilize it. Mostly I check to make right choices on Dilemmas.

Kids, learn from Scott's mistooks!!!!!

🖖👍🖖👍🖖
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭

I should have looked at their Wiki pages. I forget she is usually one, too. And did not think to check Stats. I have a few times lately. But still often forget. 🙀
    AF Dax is probably (trying to be generous here) the better choice in that behold, but sounds like Scott really wanted a legendary Picard, so ultimately that's the right choice for him (or his roster).

All three are actually on my "do want" list. I just was thinking "Picard" & "Picard Mega". Zoned me out. As I said between the quotes, I should have looked at the Wiki.

🖖👍🖖👍🖖

Do not grieve, he will serve you well.

Just on a side note... by long-tapping a crew you can directly see their traits and ship battle stats.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options

🖖👍🖖👍🖖

Do not grieve, he will serve you well.

Just on a side note... by long-tapping a crew you can directly see their traits and ship battle stats.

I forget that, too. My rememory is not good.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

While true, his stats are somewhat of an abomination for what was a pretty spectacular part of one of the best Trek films. I have him at 3/5* and he’s still not really worth leveling based on the other Astrophysicists on my crew - about on par with my immortal Vulcan Wedding T’Pol for event purposes...maybe even a little worse.
  • Options
    1 colliding stars pack, 1 Seven to lie in wait for a Mobile doc to fuse with... Good enough for me.
  • Options
    I had about two and a half K dilithium saved up and needed another 2 stars for Indignant Seven, so took a punt on the Colliding Stars pack.

So what did I get? Five Airaims in a row! Count 'em, FIVE! :|

DB, you're taking the mick at this point :P
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.