Home Engineering Room
Options

Picard and Number One should have "Federation" Trait

Picard is retired from Starfleet, but he should still have the "Federation" trait as he's still a citizen.

Comments

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's also VERY similar to "Irumodic Syndrome Picard" who carries the Veteran trait. You'd think the latest Picard would have earned that one too.
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's also VERY similar to "Irumodic Syndrome Picard" who carries the Veteran trait. You'd think the latest Picard would have earned that one too.

Alzheimer’s Picard was an alternate future version. They don’t have the same history.
  • Options

Alzheimer’s Picard was an alternate future version. They don’t have the same history.

Their Shared Previous history meets that standard easily.
  • Options
    CloneClone ✭✭✭
    I came here to post about the Federation trait, too. Nothing so far (after 3 episodes) indicates he should be stripped of his Federation trait.

However, after watching episode 3, I think there's a strong case to be made for giving him the "Starfleet" trait, too. For reasons I won't write here.
  • Options
    Clone wrote: »
    I came here to post about the Federation trait, too. Nothing so far (after 3 episodes) indicates he should be stripped of his Federation trait.

However, after watching episode 3, I think there's a strong case to be made for giving him the "Starfleet" trait, too. For reasons I won't write here.

Actually because he "quit" Starfleet, they may have the same rules as the current US Armed Forces which would not allow him to maintain Veteran status, since he did not simply retire. And thereby he would also not be allowed to claim he "worked for" Starfleet.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...