Home The Bridge
Options

Guess what I finally got!!!!!

El-Aurian
Marksman
Communicator

The elusive Guinan Gauntlet!!!!!

👍❤️🖖❤️👍
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Guess it helps to have 2 then :wink:
    gzn3kbfk4t2b.jpg
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    El-Aurian
    Marksman
    Communicator

👍❤️🖖❤️👍

I'm in that one too, I'll watch for you :D
  • Options
    El-Aurian
    Marksman
    Communicator

👍❤️🖖❤️👍

Congrats! She's a beast! B)
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    gzn3kbfk4t2b.jpg

I do have several Guinans, and was considering fielding two this morning. I decided against it, because it would have left me much more vulnerable on the defensive side. Does it really make that much of a difference on the offense?
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    gzn3kbfk4t2b.jpg

I do have several Guinans, and was considering fielding two this morning. I decided against it, because it would have left me much more vulnerable on the defensive side. Does it really make that much of a difference on the offense?

I think it can be done either way. You slip a little more, but you have a little more power to catch back up. As usual with gauntlet, it depends on RNG and timing your last few rounds for maximum impact.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    gzn3kbfk4t2b.jpg

Well in my opinion it does do better for offense and with the right crew combo you can be just as strong on defense. Plus it's also good for trying to get to 20k which now that I think about it, I'm no longer in a rush for, so I should probably adjust my regular lineup to reflect that.
  • Options
    El-Aurian
    Marksman
    Communicator

👍❤️🖖❤️👍

I share your excitement but you know there's a wall of FF/FE Guinans waiting for you, right?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    El-Aurian
    Marksman
    Communicator

👍❤️🖖❤️👍

I share your excitement but you know there's a wall of FF/FE Guinans waiting for you, right?

Oh, the Wall is real. I've faced at least two every four hours, when I go back in.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    El-Aurian
    Marksman
    Communicator

👍❤️🖖❤️👍

Oh, the Wall is real. I've faced at least two every four hours, when I go back in.

You can usually find one other random crew in the bunch to pick on though
    I had a ridiculous SIX non-crits with Guinan this morning, I still won because I was against a 1 skill but HOW IN THE WORLD DOES 65% not proc SIX times!?!?