Comments

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    14ocjikffg9v.png
  • Options
    6albhpjc2ut0.jpg
  • Options
    Mine started to get larger for the first time. Exiting the game and restarting fixed the problem.
  • Options
    All starts out ok, then within a couple of rounds it just goes crazy.

2mnbh8zvgwvt.jpg

C'mon DB... Surely you can get this fixed? Same thing happened with the last Skirmish and I abandoned the event after a day and a half..
  • Options
    Today's performance...

Can't even see the screen any more!

5wag7ptocqi7.jpg

ztkct4aa0prv.jpg

j3ea4ib6owl4.jpg

0c21p95790th.jpg

How big are YOUR buttons, folks?

• Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only had it on the 4th seat, (7th button with Torpedo McCoy) in. I also had it in arena battles, but that is gone too.

Try changing the app language in settings to a different one (I tried German), play a single battle, and change the language back again. It cured the problem for me when I played the battle in German, and stayed cured when I changed back to English.

The Awesome button
    is right down there ↓↓↓
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Ok, it started to reappear after a few skirmishes, but only with McCoy in seat 4 (Med seat) of the Mirror Enterprise.

I changed to The Borg Cube, and put McCoy in seat 3 (Med seat), the problem stayed with seat 4 (I don't know if it got worse), and started with seat 3 with McCoy in.

Changing to German and back without doing any Skirmishes or other Ship battles resets it. I will have a play with different crew in that seat.

Adding:

resetting and putting captive bashir in the med seat (another phase changer) did not cause the problem. (Still on the borg cube).

Putting Emotion chip data in the med seat caused the problem for that seat only.

Putting bashir back in the seat the problem stayed, but did not get worse.

My other crew in all this were two Killy Tillys and Picard + 1.

I suggest switching to the borg cube or mirror enterprise, resetting by changing languages, and see which crew cause problems.

Mirror Enterprise only. Borg cube leaks, and is made worse by leaking crew.

Mirror Enterprise seems stable if there are no leaking crew, and if there are leaking crew, the leak slowly.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, it started to reappear after a few skirmishes, but only with McCoy in seat 4 (Med seat) of the Mirror Enterprise.

I changed to The Borg Cube, and put McCoy in seat 3 (Med seat), the problem stayed with seat 4 (I don't know if it got worse), and started with seat 3 with McCoy in.

Changing to German and back without doing any Skirmishes or other Ship battles resets it. I will have a play with different crew in that seat.

Adding:

resetting and putting captive bashir in the med seat (another phase changer) did not cause the problem. (Still on the borg cube).

Putting Emotion chip data in the med seat caused the problem for that seat only.

I suggest switching to the borg cube or mirror enterprise, resetting by changing languages, and see which crew cause problems.

Mirror Enterprise seems stable if there are no leaking crew, and if there are leaking crew, the leak slowly.

Sounds like a lot more steps than closing and restarting the app one or two more times a day than usual.
  • Options

Adding:

Sounds like a lot more steps than closing and restarting the app one or two more times a day than usual.

The original post said "restart does not help."
  • Options
    .•°rÅTT°•..•°rÅTT°•. ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    CS has told me this is happening to a "small subset of players" and that I should "continue playing on different platforms and devices like Steam, Windows, and iOS if the issue persists".

This is the third Skirmish were this was an issue for me. Thankfully I was not using cloak this time so I could just mash buttons. Also, it was previously crashing when the boxes got really large. Not this time... so some improvement.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "OMG, Becky — look at her button. It's so big."

b82qe5hrzygn.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"