Home Engineering Room
Options

Skirmish event problem cannot enter Elite

At first I thought I was going bonkers, but I cannot get to Elite, its all greyed out, no matter how many times I complete the first level of skirmish,... very annoyed, I've restarted my computer re checked my internet settings re started the game umpteen times. Any information on this?
Am playing using microsoft .
The Maryland Fleet need YOU, come and join us!
We are rushing headlong into the abyss...................but we will have a blast whilst doing it,

Comments

• Options
    At first I thought I was going bonkers, but I cannot get to Elite, its all greyed out, no matter how many times I complete the first level of skirmish,... very annoyed, I've restarted my computer re checked my internet settings re started the game umpteen times. Any information on this?
    Oh and forgot to say, no ships show up when trying to choose ships in Elite, so I really do not know whats going on.

We are rushing headlong into the abyss...................but we will have a blast whilst doing it,
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Could you please post a screenshot of what you are seeing? Thank you!
  • Options
    w01h0a96v0qr.png
  • Options
    Thanks Shan
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you able to try on another platform by any chance?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have tried on my end, via the windows 10 app and it works properly - so this is weird.
  • Options
    hmm I can try ..back in a sec
  • Options
    Of course it works on my android phone, and I hate plying games on a mobile..but I imagine its better than nothing.. any idea what is wrong on my microsoft platform? everything is up to date by the way.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone on discord can’t enter the event using Steam. No button to press.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Of course it works on my android phone, and I hate plying games on a mobile..but I imagine its better than nothing.. any idea what is wrong on my microsoft platform? everything is up to date by the way.

I am glad it is working on Android.
    As I am not encountering the issue on windows, I do not think it is a windows wide issue.
    It could be worth it to uninstall and install it again.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone on discord can’t enter the event using Steam. No button to press.

That is not much to go on, I would recommend trying to remove the game and install it again?
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue with the windows ten version. I’ll have him try.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue with the windows ten version. I’ll have him try.

Thank you!
  • Options
    Legendary SpacemanLegendary Spaceman ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    I am seeing the same issue on Windows 10 app on my alternate account. No ships populate in Elite mode. Tested in steam and the ships appear properly there.

Did find that after running one skirmish, was able to go back to Windows 10 and the ship was still selected.
  • Options
    i shut down and restarted Win 10 app and now they appear for me.
  • Options
    working just fine on my Windows10 PC ...
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    having issue in phase 2 again. restarted and elite won't load ships.