Home The Bridge
Options

Tourist Worf

Tourist Worf is currently the only 3* character that I don't have. When did he enter the game and is he available from any packs?

Comments

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was just an event reward a couple weeks ago.

He's not in the portal yet
  • Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    " ... He's not in the portal yet ... "

Which means, literally, that it will be a dickens of a long time before you ever do get him. Unless of course DB wildly decides to throw him into a random pack. Who knows. ;-)
    :smiley:
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuttysark wrote: »

Which means, literally, that it will be a dickens of a long time before you ever do get him. Unless of course DB wildly decides to throw him into a random pack. Who knows. ;-)

IIRC, 3* Jadzia started dropping in voyages within 1-2 weeks of her introductory event. Only DB knows.... 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options

IIRC, 3* Jadzia started dropping in voyages within 1-2 weeks of her introductory event. Only DB knows.... 🖖

I agree, only DB knows! The flip side to that is, Sous-chef Sisko took a couple months to release in portals. I remember because I only got one copy in the event he was released in, and it took a couple months before I could immortalize him after he was released in portal drops.

To OP, here's hoping you get Wolf soon. But it may take some time before we see him released. 🖖
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Then there was Jazz Riker who took, I think well over a year to be added.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bakkster wrote: »
    Tourist Worf is currently the only 3* character that I don't have. When did he enter the game and is he available from any packs?

New 3* Ranked Reward a few weeks ago. Will not be in the Portal/Voyages until the next Update, unless they make an exception.......

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

I agree, only DB knows! The flip side to that is, Sous-chef Sisko took a couple months to release in portals. I remember because I only got one copy in the event he was released in, and it took a couple months before I could immortalize him after he was released in portal drops.

To OP, here's hoping you get Wolf soon. But it may take some time before we see him released. 🖖

Sous-Chef Sisko is also the 3* this month in the Daily Rewards. Tribunal Pike was one month, I think. If the OP has VIP Doubler for the first Drop of the 3* Crew in Dailies, then he/she can get Worf FF, is he is the Daily Rewards 3* one month. I forgot that Option for getting new Crew when I posted the first time!!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

New 3* Ranked Reward a few weeks ago. Will not be in the Portal/Voyages until the next Update, unless they make an exception.......

If memory serves, inclusion of 2-3* crew in portal updates has been kind of all over the map. I messed up on getting Tribunal Pike (placed 8000ish in his event and only got a single copy) and am pretty sure he went out in the first update after his release. Hopefully that is the case again, as I whiffed on Tourist Worf’s event and have him at 1/3* taking up a crew slot.
  • Options

If memory serves, inclusion of 2-3* crew in portal updates has been kind of all over the map. I messed up on getting Tribunal Pike (placed 8000ish in his event and only got a single copy) and am pretty sure he went out in the first update after his release. Hopefully that is the case again, as I whiffed on Tourist Worf’s event and have him at 1/3* taking up a crew slot.

Yeah. I'm not sure when Tribunal Pike got put in the Portal. But, I remember mine came from a Daily Rewards one month. Might have been after the Portal Add.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    When he was released, there was speculation that he might be a useful crew in the Commander Arena. So far, I haven't seen anyone using him. I usually float between rank 500-2000 in that division, so maybe I'm in the wrong segment to see him on a ship? Or have players tried him and decided he isn't really an upgrade?
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    I see pike from time to time around 5k. He's not common. Most people seem to favour defence support over accuracy.
  • Options
    Command uniform Kahn came in quickly too.

I remember because I wasted honour on him...
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been thinking about just spending the 9K honor to get him the hell out of here, but so far haven't been able to do that yet
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    When he was released, there was speculation that he might be a useful crew in the Commander Arena. So far, I haven't seen anyone using him. I usually float between rank 500-2000 in that division, so maybe I'm in the wrong segment to see him on a ship? Or have players tried him and decided he isn't really an upgrade?

My 1/3* L1 Worf does occupy a spot on my ship and even at that level the evasion boost isn’t too shabby...but I really don’t try at all in the Commander division anyway. Since I have no interest in the Admiral division rewards, I run one or two Commander division battles so I can clear dailies while avoiding the top 1% with my Krayton.
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Regular' crew not in the portal loot tables right now of the 2* and 3* rarity:
    3azkebb8l8et.png
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only got one copy too and immediately airlocked him. No way I spend honor on a rare that does literally nothing for me. I can wait for him to hit the portal and collect 3 copies then.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frank? wrote: »
    3azkebb8l8et.png

You're missing EMH Mark II for 2* and Captain Sisko for 3*
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    3azkebb8l8et.png

You're missing EMH Mark II for 2* and Captain Sisko for 3*

And the one 1* not Portalized.......

Stargazer Picard
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah but you see, I posted for 'Regular' crew above. Those you mention are SPECIAL CREW:
    ahfb77yzqbtt.png
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Ah but you see, I posted for 'Regular' crew above. Those you mention are SPECIAL CREW:
    ahfb77yzqbtt.png

A fleetmate of mine claims that Ensign Picard has already dropped in a voyage.
  • Options
    ahfb77yzqbtt.png

Tom Hardy Har Har?!?!?
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    ahfb77yzqbtt.png

Tom Hardy Har Har?!?!?

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Ensign_Picard
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    ahfb77yzqbtt.png

Tom Hardy Har Har?!?!?

Sorry, I was getting confused about which Picard is which. :(
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    ahfb77yzqbtt.png

Apologies for not knowing your own special crew designation and interpeting crew
    ahfb77yzqbtt.png

Ensign Picard has been a voyage exclusive since he was introduced. Dropping from a Voyage is how you get him, not news about his status changing.

Unless the claim is random drop not the part 3 dilemma. In that case I'm incredibly surprised.
  • Options
    ahfb77yzqbtt.png

Tom Hardy Har Har?!?!?

Yeah. My bad. Since Ensign Picard only comes from Voyages, I thought he meant the Cadet Picard that was introduced in Mega Event.........