Home The Bridge
Options

My Big Milestone

Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2020 in The Bridge
wf788vwnc7dg.png

For at least one day, I have every single crew under 5 star rarity immortalized. This was a big moment for me!

I counted some other statistics, I have 156 remaining crew under level 100 or missing equipment, and I am missing 34 gold crew from my collection.

Comments

• Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    HOLY CRUD! That's impressive! ... but strange! :wink: (ever think about taking up a hobby like knitting?? LOL)
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome Sauce. Congrats!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those voyage-only crew had to be some of the toughest. Then keeping up with the recent bombardment of SR's in Tuesday packs. Congrats on this accomplishment!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Impressive. Most impressive. Indeed you are powerful . . .

Oops. Wrong movie. ;)
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still chasing this dream myself
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those voyage-only crew had to be some of the toughest. Then keeping up with the recent bombardment of SR's in Tuesday packs. Congrats on this accomplishment!

Robin certainly rained on my parade today, but once I finish her last two items I’ll cite her and freeze her. The voyage crew were a battle. I ran a 68 hour voyage to snag McCoy and Worf to get the last two, and then cited. I got lucky with Guinan and had her at 8 hours, and Picard around 18. The 4 easy voyage crew were all done naturally chasing Worf and McCoy for months before the big voyage.
  • Options
    Out of interest, with a voyage top skill of 9/10k who many revive tokens are needed to get to 20 hours????
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    Out of interest, with a voyage top skill of 9/10k who many revive tokens are needed to get to 20 hours????

Assuming top skill=10K, with other skills in the standard distribution=~8 hour voyage. You’ll need to use a token roughly every 2 hours. You can extend that time a bit by making sure you have high antimatter (like 2850+).

So, if we assume your first flameout happens a bit after 8 hours, and you have enough anti-matter to last a bit longer than 2 hours, like 2 hours 15 minutes, I’d say 5 tokens. (Keep in mind if your top skill is high, you’ll still win a few more checks after you use a token. Shortly after that, though, you’ll begin to fail all the checks.)

If you can’t meet the high anti-matter requirement, I’d say have 6 tokens.
  • Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    1 renewal per 2 hrs (after burning off your initial 'starter' whatever it might be) is pretty much a good rule of thumb. That is at about 3,000 AM per segment which is absolute max with 2500 max ship level + crew bonus of the max 300 + ship bonus if any ( @ 26 AM/min to allow for slop ... the best is 22 AM/min ... which never changes).

Pretty simple math and concept here ... take your total available AM and divide it by 22 AM/min for a best case scenario per segment. :smiley:
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    PauhuraPauhura ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    My big milestone. R62o1ma67oqre.png
    Ranked #1 in all 3 divs at same time.

Our great Admiral! Congrats :)
  • Options
    Congrats!
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, congrats on that Arena win, that’s EPIC!
  • Options
    Nice one, my beloved admiral ;)