Home Engineering Room
Options

Game locks up

In both the Windows store and Android versions of the game, I'm getting periodic lockups. Tonight it happened while claiming a Campaign reward. Last week, it was during the event, which ended up costing me a top 15 placement. Could you please figure out what is causing these client lockups and fix it?
The Guardians of Tomorrow
Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    In both the Windows store and Android versions of the game, I'm getting periodic lockups. Tonight it happened while claiming a Campaign reward. Last week, it was during the event, which ended up costing me a top 15 placement. Could you please figure out what is causing these client lockups and fix it?

I am sorry this is happening to you but that is not much to go on to know why this would occurring.
    My first recommendation would be to check that you have enough free space on your computer and android device.

If you have your account saved with a email/password or your fb profile you could try to remove the game on both devices and then install it again. It might very well help.