Home The Bridge
Options

Help with 4* crew to finish the Do Not Airlock Checklist now....

cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2020 in The Bridge
Without using the wiki as a source, can anyone confirm the 1* FE lvl 100 and 5* FFE Science stats for Da Vinci. He is the only outlier I have right now from auto calculating the 2*-4* stats for 5* crew. I'm hoping there is an error on the wiki.
Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!

Comments

• Options
    Hemlock MartinisHemlock Martinis ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    FF/FE:
    ENG: 1092 (177-354)
    SCI: 1229 (80-228)
    MED: 366 (161-483)
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    My immortalized DaVinci's SCI is 1413 +(89-253)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    Without using the wiki as a source, can anyone confirm the 1* FE lvl 100 and 5* FFE Science stats for Da Vinci. He is the only outlier I have right now from auto calculating the 2*-4* stats for 5* crew. I'm hoping there is an error on the wiki.

Do you mean, of course, Leonardo of Venice? He didn't actually have a last name.

😁🖖👍🖖😁
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    1/5 SCI 781 (80-228)

@Hemlock Martinis proficiency stats above are incorrect ... 228 not 288.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang. I was really hoping the Wiki was wrong the 781/1229 is the only 5* that does not fit the established pattern/formula I've found for the 5* crew. I'll need to work him into my calcs as i'm sure more will follow his pattern down the road.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you mean, of course, Leonardo of Venice? He didn't actually have a last name.

😁🖖👍🖖😁

While you are correct in that Leonardo did not have a surname, you are incorrect about Venice:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_da_Vinci
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    1/5 SCI 781 (80-228)

@Hemlock Martinis proficiency stats above are incorrect ... 228 not 288.

Thanks for flagging, fixed!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

😁🖖👍🖖😁

While you are correct in that Leonardo did not have a surname, you are incorrect about Venice:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_da_Vinci
    🖖

I get that confused every time!!!!!!

da Vinci is "of Vinci", not "of Venice".
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang. I was really hoping the Wiki was wrong the 781/1229 is the only 5* that does not fit the established pattern/formula I've found for the 5* crew. I'll need to work him into my calcs as i'm sure more will follow his pattern down the road.

Not sure , but does your formula take into account the equipment?
    Equipment can mislead you on expected 5* stats
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, found some others like him so the numbers work now. Last issue is Agent Janeway. Again can anyone confirm 1* FF level 100 and 5* FFE (without Wiki). All other 5* fit my formula now.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agent Janeway 1/5

DIP 639 (209-489)
    SEC 661 (63-144)
    SCI 216 (174-384
  • Options
    AandraaAandraa ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Agent Janeway Is bad to all
    Da Vinci is awesome in voyages
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Agent Janeway 1/5

DIP 639 (209-489)
    SEC 661 (63-144)
    SCI 216 (174-384

Thank you. Wiki shows 219. thats the issue. Now she fits the formula.
  • Options
    and that formula is...?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    and that formula is...?

Will be posted in ready room as soon as I finish my verification. Trying to break it right now. watch the Do not airlock thread.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Published. @Commander Sinclair
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Link? I don't see anything by you in Ready Room
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    The following 4* crew do not fit the formulas. Can I get verification not from the wiki.

First Goran All 4 star values FE.
    Ikat, All 4 star values FE
    Time Loop Mud, 3* only
    Drafted Mccoy, 3* only
    Forra Gegen 2* only

Assuming I can resolve these that will mean the first 279 Characters/Skills will be done and working for 4*. total of 691 for me to review. ugh.