Home Engineering Room

iOS unable to login

<TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2020 in Engineering Room
Game sits on the splash screen with "Clearing Gravitational Well" at the bottom, but the progress bar never moves. I have event shuttles waiting for me right now. Can we get one event cycle without the game screwing up, please? I really don't think that's too much to ask.

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game sits on the splash screen with "Clearing Gravitational Well" at the bottom, but the progress bar never moves. I have event shuttles waiting for me right now. Can we get one event cycle without the game screwing up, please? I really don't think that's too much to ask.

There are no other reports of this, as you can see.
    What kind of device are you using? Is there enough space left for the game to run properly?
  • edited February 2020
    I am having the same issue. Unable to log in, can’t get past the clearing gravitational well message. Using iOS, iPhone 8+, plenty of space on the phone for it to run (been playing over a year with no problems).

Edit: restarting the phone fixed it, however, it was unusual that other apps and games were working fine, just not STT.
  • I just switched to using Steam yesterday and it was fine. Today, everything seems fine on my iPad again. I'm not sure if there's enough free space. Is 10 Gigs enough? I should hope so. Restarting didn't help me yesterday, nor did reinstalling the app. Only Timelines was giving me problems. I played other games just fine and watched some Netflix as well from the same device. Not a bandwidth nor a simple network issue, clearly.

As i said, today it's been fine. Yesterday I just switched to using Steam, but that was more of a hassle to use than my mobile device.
  • Speak of the devil because it just started doing it to me again now.
  • I have had this problem in the last couple of days, and I am not sure if it's just a storage issue. I run on both Steam and Android, but I think it was Steam that was hanging up. I just let the game sit, and eventually I got an error message from the game. When I clicked on OK, the game started up, and it worked just fine.
  • MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Idk if other ppl are still having this problem but i am. I downloaded the new version the day it was avail in the app store. I have since waited for all platforms and players to be forced upgraded to newest version for continuity and best performance of new version.
    I am ios ipad, iphone6s, iphone 8, and amazon kindle fire. All 3 are properly updated, current, have space and do everything else via wifi or 4G just fine.
    My ios devices are all having the same issue of “clearing gravitational well” without progress bar movement. Have to quit and restart several times. Or the game just freezes in a gauntlet round, arena battle, in fleet chats, while training crew, or whenever it wants.
    Also the free add warp, free scan or free double reward add option (wherever i happen to use it) takes 5 or 6 times of punching the button to respond, then the loading wheel starts to spin but freezes. Now i have to restart again and have lost my free add option.
    Also the portal and or anywhere to buy anything with in game currency of all types keeps showing a cost of 99.999. I have pictured below 1 example of this But it keeps showing everywhere.
    Oddly enough my most reliable Devices and platform of ios has suddenly become second to my kindle fire. The amazon platform is not producing any of these problems. Amazon platform does not offer the free add option but the game is loading faster than it ever did before with the updated version, and it has not froze up or crashed at all.

sgsjwatctj39.jpeg

6s76h5snv86h.jpeg
  • MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Nobody else has commented on this ongoing issue, but i can confirm that when i sent a ticket the response included “we are aware of this problem affecting a limited amt of players”. So its not just me.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    As your account is registered I would try, at least on one ios device at first, to completely remove the app and do a fresh install. Let's see if that improves your experience on that particular device.
  • I am having this issue as well, on Android. Both restarting my device and reinstalling the app did not do anything.
  • Same issue for me on saturday could not get in for nine hours. Never could recover for event
  • My issue is slightly different (sorry if I’m posting in the wrong place). On splash screen I get “an error occurred during sign in”. Can’t get past it. If I hit the x I get the login screen.
    Rebooted iPhone 8
    Deleted and reinstalled app
    Retyped my login
    Even went for the forgot password button which took me to the website and let me change my password.
    Logged into here successfully.
    Still can’t get into game. Missed the event. This started on Saturday.
    Please give me credit for the work I put in on Friday night.
    Have been playing for years
    Bob
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    My issue is slightly different (sorry if I’m posting in the wrong place). On splash screen I get “an error occurred during sign in”. Can’t get past it. If I hit the x I get the login screen.
    Rebooted iPhone 8
    Deleted and reinstalled app
    Retyped my login
    Even went for the forgot password button which took me to the website and let me change my password.
    Logged into here successfully.
    Still can’t get into game. Missed the event. This started on Saturday.
    Please give me credit for the work I put in on Friday night.
    Have been playing for years
    Bob

Please contact our Support Team via https://sttsupport.disruptorbeam.com and they will look into it with you.
    Thank you!