Home Fleet Central
Options

The Gluten Empire (Max Starbase 134)

The Gluten Empire is recruiting!

What we offer - a maxed starbase, top 10-15 fleet event ranks, all daily targets finished, a deep appreciation of bread products, and a casual atmosphere.

What we ask of you - join our discord server, be active (or notify us if you can't be for whatever reason), and don't take yourself too seriously.

Check out our wiki or reach out for more information: https://stt.wiki/wiki/Fleet_The_Gluten_Empire

So, you. Yeah, you. I see you there. I see you reading this. I see you thinking... wow, what a clever name. Maybe I should quit loafing around and see what these breadfellows are all about.

All it takes is a PM. Challah at your girl.
Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!

Comments

• Options
    Challah - that's good!
  • Options
    The Gluten Empire is still looking for a baguette to add to our basket. Don't be a stranger!

• Options
    Lucky day, kids! TGE has another opening!

Would you like to join a top 10 fleet with a maxed starbase that doesn't take itself too seriously? Of course you would! All we ask is that you sometimes log into the the game and do stuff, and join us on discord for shameless bread puns (I'm the worst), constant homebrew and beer posts (thanks Donut), and coronavirus fake news (courtesy of doge). Check out our wiki for more: https://stt.wiki/wiki/Fleet_The_Gluten_Empire

Now, it's time to stop loafing around and join the upper crust!

• Options
    We still have a roll to fill! Hit me up for more info!