Home The Bridge
Options

Where Nightmares Meet Threshold & Community Premium Pulls

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2020 in The Bridge
https://youtu.be/5Md_nDXAOZ8

Well, I got FOUR Beholds, including a Begold. Then forgot to screenshot the BeGold. Took third Star on "Talk to the Hand" Sarek, over second Star for either Mirror Bashir or Mirror Shukar.

bqxboyw1ium2.jpg
dkqgdu28nj92.jpg
8fmvjaje5lfa.jpg
kmaa5kzzx6eg.jpg

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    700 honor for me.
  • Options
    Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    mssttujhvh3x.png
    Threshold. 800 honor and got level up with the hologram ship.
  • Options
    49sdmzn5y9dc.png
    Ughhh
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold:

j7sw01x376z5.png
    w91qtanhjlru.png

I've had worse
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a good one. I don't know how good Mirror Crusher is, but figure she is the best choice since I just got crew space. I'm not sure if I should put her on the short list for citation.
    g61oruvavoev.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    I had a good one. I don't know how good Mirror Crusher is, but figure she is the best choice since I just got crew space. I'm not sure if I should put her on the short list for citation.
    g61oruvavoev.jpg

She was my best combined med since I got her a little over 2 years ago, and she was one of the few cards I spent lots of Dil to immo because I needed med back then. Then Dr. Bones recently bumped her down to number 2 in combined med, then caregiver T'Pol bumped her down to 3rd but she still makes it out on voyages regularly.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    She was my best combined med since I got her a little over 2 years ago, and she was one of the few cards I spent lots of Dil to immo because I needed med back then. Then Dr. Bones recently bumped her down to number 2 in combined med, then caregiver T'Pol bumped her down to 3rd but she still makes it out on voyages regularly.

Mirror Bev is great. Katrina beats her a bit on stats, but when MED is one of the top 2 skills, she'll often take a Voyage trip. Like my current one...

6k5to8b67472.jpg

(And yes, my numbers are a lot lower than usual because of not using any bonus event crew.)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Threshold
    0ri956rm3nho.jpg
    All honor.
  • Options
    f47ydzx57c2t.jpg

Honor and some useful schematics.
  • Options
    Community:
    f73v2bdjllgq.jpg
    All honor. Ya know if they are gonna give me 6 schematic packs, couldn't at least 1 pack be for a ship I need!
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    ywr4n8ric2e4.jpg
    dk8z1dtvo7m8.jpg
    to835o9nszpp.jpg
    1100 Honor. The schematics were useful.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold
    - Full immortal 4* behold
    - Mirror Mayweather - 4th star; behold with two immortal crew.

- 4x ship schematics - none useful
    - 4x 3* Honor.

Community
    - Full immortal 4* behold

- 3x ship schematics - 1 useful
    - 6x 3* Honor.

--> still no begold ... but a star for a 4* is kinda unique ... only 3 in-portal 4*s left to immortalise (Arex, Demora and Dougherty) ... so I can't complain this time. :)
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a choice of golds in the community pull, for the first time in quite a while. Enterprise-E Picard (2 stars), Mirror Bashir (1 star), or Garak, Elim Garak (1 star) - I picked Bashir, for no particular reason.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Community:

⚾Dukat final 🌟 Straight Drop.
    Four sets of Schemes {No Advancement}
    5 x 💯 Honour from 3 🌟
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    community: took Axum, been wanting him for a while :smile:
    0m4bvoaivpdd.png
    82zwaepxr32b.png
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold final star on Nexus Kirk, bringing my inspiring (To Boldly Go) collection to 24/25. Final star on Picard in ten days and I will finish it. That is unless I level Armed Philippa Georgiou first, which I was planning on doing in the next week.

That leaves just spit and bailing wire to finish of the stat collections.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold final star on Nexus Kirk, bringing my inspiring (To Boldly Go) collection to 24/25. Final star on Picard in ten days and I will finish it. That is unless I level Armed Philippa Georgiou first, which I was planning on doing in the next week.

That leaves just spit and bailing wire to finish of the stat collections.

I finished the last one except the New Challenger collection just this week (Cheesecake for Borg). It almost took a year. I wished the vanity collections were more rewarding, but they are really just collector stuff. 😒
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.