Home Engineering Room
Options

Gauntlet legendary drop

Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2020 in Engineering Room
I don't know for sure that this was a bug, so am asking for clarification. The 5* legendary that drops in the Gauntlet rewards is rotated right? So it used to be Locutus in 2017, then Bartender Guinan, then Caretaker, and then Armus which it's been for about a year. Am I right in thinking that no other legendary other than the current featured legendary is supposed to drop? Or can the previous three all still drop too? Reason I ask is that I got Bartender Guinan the other day as a gauntlet reward which I was a little narked over as I have her immortal but still need stars on my Armus, and I assumed any legendary drop *would* be Armus as he's the character pictured on the information button.
Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.

Comments

• Options
    They changed it about one year ago. They can all drop since then.
  • Options
    No, When Armus was added the other 3 were added back in. You can get any of the 4 from a gauntlet drop,.
  • Options
    Darn. Okay, fair enough I suppose. Just annoying to have my first gauntlet drop in about a year be one I already have maxed.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darn. Okay, fair enough I suppose. Just annoying to have my first gauntlet drop in about a year be one I already have maxed.

That sounds about right as far as the game goes

• Options
    Has the drop rate changed recently, or am I just REALLY lucky? I had an Armus drop yesterday, and about 24 hours later (tonight), I got a Locutus.
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has the drop rate changed recently, or am I just REALLY lucky? I had an Armus drop yesterday, and about 24 hours later (tonight), I got a Locutus.

You're really lucky :)

@Knight Ranger as I understand it Armus has a slightly higher drop rate than the other three, but it is possible to get any of them. I myself am currently on my third Caretaker.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, I have had 5 drops this week, after a dry spell of over 3 months. This gives me hope !
    I want to become a Dilionaire...