Home The Bridge
Options

Farming Klingon Sarcophagus

I have searched every where and can't find any place to farm the last 5 shards I need to finish this ship....

Comments

• Options
    GhaziGhazi ✭✭✭
    The blueprints drop in normal packs with the sarcophagus
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you have to have them drop from packs.
  • Options
    GhaziGhazi ✭✭✭
    Or you could wait for it to come up in arenas again. It will eventually.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to say it’s been the arena ship twice so far
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I want to say it’s been the arena ship twice so far

That is how I got to to 5 schematics away.... Just one more day at a higher tier and I wouldn't be stuck.....
  • Options
    I do that, unfortunately the Admiral ships I have been needing all of the schematics I can get for the last few months. Hopefully I should be able to finish Discovery next month and Ni'Var in April......
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do that, unfortunately the Admiral ships I have been needing all of the schematics I can get for the last few months. Hopefully I should be able to finish Discovery next month and Ni'Var in April......

I have been and will be on standby. I haven’t need the ship the last two months and won’t for the next two. Really hoping the next one down the pipe will either be the Jem Hadar or the Federation Fighter

• Options
    We will know in 12 days...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

We will know in 12 days...

I wait with baited breath. And I will say I appreciate them not introducing new traits in the past few skirmishes. I’m sure like me, most others are still playing catch up

• Options
    Yeah, I like being able to try and catch up on ships...

1l3eseuo6vgm.png
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good tip for next time, in case you weren’t aware, if you don’t need the current months schematics, save them in your in game mail. The last three days worth will turn into the new months schematics so you can get 360 before the month even starts

This is a great tip, I did not know that. The information comes just in time for this month's ship which I do not need any more. Thank you!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No prob. Just make sure you claim them that first day of the month cuz it only holds the last three. You don’t want to miss one. And also check it to make sure they switched to the new ones before claiming as well
  • Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    'dumb question' time: what are "shards"??? This thread is the only place I've ever seen that phrase. ;)
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Good tip for next time, in case you weren’t aware, if you don’t need the current months schematics, save them in your in game mail. The last three days worth will turn into the new months schematics so you can get 360 before the month even starts

As a long-time player, I am embarrassed to admit I hadn't heard of that trick - thanks!

Now I just need to wait for a month when one of the few 5* ships that still has a long way to go to be finished is the reward. My Ni'Var (April) only needs about 300 more schematics, so here's hoping to a good run starting in May.

I would support your suggestion of either the Jem'Hadar Flagship or Federation Fighter. Assimilated Voyager and Enterprises A & E would also be welcomed.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuttysark wrote: »
    'dumb question' time: what are "shards"??? This thread is the only place I've ever seen that phrase. ;)

Based on the context, I assume the OP means schematics. I have never seen shards used anywhere to describe anything in the game.
  • Options
    GhaziGhazi ✭✭✭
    Anyone else feel like the breen ship should have dominion trait? And why does it have cloaking device? Is there an episode I missed somewhere?
  • Options
    Cuttysark wrote: »

Dumb mistake it should say Schematics, copied this from my Galaxy of Heroes spreadsheet.....