Home The Bridge
Options

New 4* in Vault - Lt. Ilia

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
8xlttqaxacsr.png

Comments

• Options
    Seems like we're getting a lot more new 4* crew on Tuesdays these days. I wonder if this is going to be the new normal.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like we're getting a lot more new 4* crew on Tuesdays these days. I wonder if this is going to be the new normal.

Why not? People obviously buy the Packs with the 4*. No reason for new 5* in the Packs as long a sthat complacency happens.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

Why not? People obviously buy the Packs with the 4*. No reason for new 5* in the Packs as long a sthat complacency happens.......

I mean, I'm not against it. I'm personally not spending money to fully fuse one of them unless it's really good, but at least portal updates will be more interesting for me now.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmm ... Our Thoughts Combined is next in line for a Hybrid event rerun ... a sneaky hint of it coming up soon?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    They've probably tracked sales and 4* do as well if not better than 5* in the packs.

There are probably more people buying fewer packs to get the new 4*. But if there are enough people buying the packs, it can be better for DB.
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a big fan of Ilia as a character and I was initially excited by this pack. But once I realised she was a 4* that excitement disappeared. Why would I want her as a 4*? She'll just be frozen in moments. I understand that someone has to be the 4* in an event, but you get those for 'free', I wouldn't ever spend money on a 4*.
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    Thurthorad wrote: »
    I'm a big fan of Ilia as a character and I was initially excited by this pack. But once I realised she was a 4* that excitement disappeared. Why would I want her as a 4*? She'll just be frozen in moments. I understand that someone has to be the 4* in an event, but you get those for 'free', I wouldn't ever spend money on a 4*.

Complete and total spitball on my part, but I think a lot of the people who buy packs on Tuesday are whales/collectors. The average person isn’t going to spend unless the crew is a favorite character or has awesome stats—and they can’t do that every week or Seven would have 100 cards and the game would be unbalanced.

So, since the whales and collectors buy anyway, why not make the card 4 star and keep the legendaries and power creep at a more manageable level?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thurthorad wrote: »

Although I buy Faction and Skirmish event packs to FF the new 4* crew, I agree totally on Tuesday 4*s. I’ve ended up with a few of them while taking fliers on the featured 5* crew but I haven’t bought a single Tuesday pack for the 4* crew, not even Rand (who I did end up getting, citing, and using in the TOS mega).
  • Options
    Pulled one attempt. I got honor and schematics.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another week that took an exorbitant amount of pulls, but I got 4 5* crew out of it before Ilia, so it wasn’t a complete loss. Last star on Capt Lorca, First star for Humble Archer, and 2 Adam Scotts. 9 pulls total.
  • Options
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Drat, I got Tuvok.

I mean, yay... oh you know what I mean.

Ditto. :D
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    I might also point out that the majority of new 4* crew in Tuesday packs have been 2 skill in the last few months. Regardless of that, it kills me not to have a complete collection! I was only missing 1 purple, (Bokai), now 2, unless I get a miracle on Thursday pulling for Ilia again.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great to finally have her in game...i got her in the first pack, had a few monthly cites saved up, powered thru in 4 minutes and STILL somehow paladin got her done first!

tumblr_oraq5oo9BL1rno0x6o1_1280.gif