Home The Bridge

Finished My Final Collection Today... Who is your most elusive collection character?

For me, it was Merry Men Troi.

yfxmt7dfcxzk.jpeg
“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is such a huge game goal!!! I salute your dedication and perseverance!!
  • Congratulations
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »

Thank you. I am surprised it is not some kind of achievement in game rewards.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • I'm no where even close to this goal, but can I say Stargazer Picard?

Ok, Stargazer Picard!
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Thank you. I am surprised it is not some kind of achievement in game rewards.

If it were they should make the reward pretty large

• Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, Merry Men Troi. Tied for second would be Buck Bokai, Niners Worf or Tarquin.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a SR collector and am down to needing only three that are 1) in the portal but 2) I don't have FF: Tarquin, Smuggler Yates, and Capt Kurn. All three are at 2 stars and it's driving me nuts!

I also don't have 12 SRs that aren't in the portal; they're all from Tuesday packs over the past year.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1546 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • 23rd Century Martok has never once graced my Begold selection, nor has the Zindi Insectoid Councilor. I also dumped about 3K Dils trying to get Merry Men Troi when she came out, so it will be a while before I can complete that one.

And then there's Buck Bokai... the last SR I need. [sigh]
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm no where even close to this goal, but can I say Stargazer Picard?

Ok, Stargazer Picard!

Stargazer Picard is in the honor hall. If he is not, then you have bought and air-locked him.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, next week you should (hopefully) have the Age of Sail collection to work on.

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    23rd Century Martok has never once graced my Begold selection, nor has the Zindi Insectoid Councilor. I also dumped about 3K Dils trying to get Merry Men Troi when she came out, so it will be a while before I can complete that one.

Ditto on needing, but never seeing, Buck Bokai. I’m beginning to think that he is my new Smuggler Yates. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Don't worry, next week you should (hopefully) have the Age of Sail collection to work on.

It would be nice to get that collection added.

I’d also like a Mutated collection...Spider Barclay, Proto Worf, Neanderthal Riker, Salamander Janeway, mutated Paris, etc.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats, what an accomplishment!! now are you going to start saving up honor for convergence day 2021 sales that may or may not happen? :)
    congrats, what an accomplishment!! now are you going to start saving up honor for convergence day 2021 sales that may or may not happen? :)

We have a year to speculate on this. Just like we did this past year. All through 2019 every once in a while someone would pop up with “I’m saving my honor for a Christmas or Convergence Day sale”. And it was usually in response to me replying to a screenshot “wow, you have ALOT of honor!” I feel we could use a few more collections. Whatever they are, they are, but they are pretty cool. A few more of those temporary achievements would be cool too.

• congrats, what an accomplishment!! now are you going to start saving up honor for convergence day 2021 sales that may or may not happen? :)

Sock that honor away for a rainy day. :D

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    23rd Century Martok has never once graced my Begold selection, nor has the Zindi Insectoid Councilor. I also dumped about 3K Dils trying to get Merry Men Troi when she came out, so it will be a while before I can complete that one.

Ditto on needing, but never seeing, Buck Bokai. I’m beginning to think that he is my new Smuggler Yates. 🖖

Buck Bokai isn’t in the portal yet, though, unless I am having a stupendous lapse in memory. He should be the oldest Tuesday pack 4* crew not yet in the portal, by my reckoning.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

Buck Bokai isn’t in the portal yet, though, unless I am having a stupendous lapse in memory. He should be the oldest Tuesday pack 4* crew not yet in the portal, by my reckoning.

That would explain it, yes. Seems that I am the one having memory issues, alas. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Have to admit that all collections that don t offer any stats boost, don t have any priority or urge for me. Even my gauntlet collection isn t complete yet, but for sure i won t use a citation on them(cause i know if i do the crew will drop like crazy). :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • great achievement .congrats! i am after the collections myself.2 left .my most elusive was merry men crusher but i have everyone needed now.i m 20 citations away so a good deal of time still
  • Congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome stuff ...

Outside of crew who aren't in portal yet (e.g. Buck Bokai, Chef Riker) ... my most elusive crew are:

- Locutus ... aarragh ... I have him 2/5 and he's been like that for so long, more copies just won't drop no matter what strategy I try in the gauntlet ... I'm going through a massive dry-spell (5 months without a 5* drop, even though I'm going 40+ win streaks, top 10 (including some wins) in 75% of the gauntlets I enter).

- The 5*s from Bride of Chaotica ... I've never had any in a begold, my least advanced collection by a mile.

- Various 5*s from Holodeck Enthusiasts ... RAF O'Brien is immortal and Tux. Nog 1/5, but none of the other 5*s have ever graced a behold.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go, Soupy. This is one of the final 'endgame' type things you can do...until they add more :lol:

The last collection I had for the longest time was because of Gunslinger Uhura - I couldn't get the final star to drop and I refused to use a cite on her. When the glitched honor Christmas extravaganza happened, I finally dropped 50k and closed the book on collections.

She's been in 2 beholds since.
  • The only crew in the portal I really really wanted just dropped yesterday. Away Team Burnham was the recipient of 4 citations instantly.
    At this point the crew that I don't have are ones that I have intentionally avoided or are not in the portal. And while there are certainly crew in the portal that would be nice to have, no one that is good enough to even consider a citation, so I'm content to let the stars come as they may.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best Riker. I'll probably have to clear Holo-Enthusiasts with Odo.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • 1* Wesley Crusher once i have him i'll have every 1*, 2*, & 3* to date.
  • That is totally incredible! Must have been a lot of blood, sweat and tears to achive this (or rather time and money).

I'm proud to have finished all the "status-boosting"-collections a couple months ago. But there is no chance to do something like this 'cause i'm lacking so many 5*
    Serving with Battleship Texas [BBTX]
  • MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    I'm no where even close to this goal, but can I say Stargazer Picard?

Ok, Stargazer Picard!

Could you have meant ensign picard? 4* voyage only drop?
    If so he is on my impossible to obtain list along with furry kes.

Congats SK Riker. Huge achievement, 👏🏻there should be a reward for that. And hopefully their are more collections to come soon. Your post has emphasized (the much requested need) for new collections. Where are we to go from here? Everything is done? We need more achievements, more collections, increased VIP rewards. The top out point has been or is within reach for many. 🖖🏻
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First off, huge Congrats on this accomplishment as many have said! To answer the question posed, the only two silhouttes I’m missing from any collection are Chef Riker and Merry Men Troi. Now thats not saying they all have 4 or 5 stars, but those two continue to elude me.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Collection added today......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • New Collection added today......

you beat me to it. good luck with the new one.