Home Engineering Room

Voyage stuck just before 3 days

So I finally encountered a stuck voyage. Downloaded to player.json file so I will have proof of what my voyage had. Think my next dilemma may have been the last, with Bones or worf. Anyone have success getting the gear they accumulated during a stuck voyage? What did they require to get you your stuff, and how long will this take?

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent in a ticket for a stuck one at 14 hours. Even though I didn’t get one in that particular voyage, they tossed me a Colonel Worf for the trouble.
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    That is good to hear. I attached screenshots of my accumulated rewards so hopefully that is sufficient proof. It's a shame I cant just recall since it isnt stuck at the dilemma so I have to abandon or refresh (which is what broke) but I will wait for CS to tell me the next step.
    I’ve had to put in a few tickets lately and I can safely say I was very happy with the results. I made sure to say so in the survey they send afterwards as well. I at work, I always went by the philosophy that things are going to happen. It’s what you do about them that matters
  • Same thing here. I'm 2 minutes shy of my 33rd dilemma, which is the last one and would give me McCoy. Ticket sent.
    Same thing here. I'm 2 minutes shy of my 33rd dilemma, which is the last one and would give me McCoy. Ticket sent.

Ugh! What awful timing!

• PuknutiPuknuti ✭✭✭
    My voyage didn't stuck yet but will be stuck in 45 min. Timers working but anything else just stop. Same on android and Steam. I will be on 24h. So will be my 5. stucked max voyage...And lose 7 revivals this time.
  • Same thing here. I'm 2 minutes shy of my 33rd dilemma, which is the last one and would give me McCoy. Ticket sent.

Ticket resolved, support was very helpful. They recalled it for me, and gave me the McCoy too.
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Ugh! What awful timing!
    Thanks. I actually have a theory that the timing contributed. If that had revived, it would have let me get to 68 hours, hitting a 34th dilemma -- and since I planned in such a way to prevent the ones I didn't need to see, there was no 34th dilemma available for me. Game couldn't handle that, and wouldn't process the revival.

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Ugh, now I have one stuck at 1 day 0 hours, showing “Dilemma Available” on the map, but switching between devices & OS’s isn’t producing the dilemma. The Recall button is showing & I have screenshots of the accumulated rewards, but I would rather have the 5 revival tokens back.

Given the current world situation with the pandemic, I am questioning whether submitting a CS ticket for this is worth their time. I would appreciate some outside perspective from fellow players on what y’all would do. Thank you for your thoughts. 🖖

EDIT: Postscript: I did submit a CS ticket to ask for the 5 tokens. Within 24 hours, they were returned to my inventory. The CS representative was very understanding and did not require the screenshots. Nice work, Zendesk! :smile:
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust