Home Engineering Room

Is the game down?

Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2020 in Engineering Room
The app got very slow, then locked up. I killed the app and tried logging back in, I get two different error messages.

"An error occurred on the remote server. Please try again later, and contact player support if the issue persists."

and

"The internet connection has been lost. Please verify that you are connected to the internet and try again."

This was on the android client. I have just tried steam, and get the same problem.

Also, my internet works properly for everything else, including this website.

Comments

• Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, it has just started working again on my phone. I switched over to data instead of wi-fi. It still is not working on the PC on steam.
  • FetaroFetaro ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    -
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, it has just started working again on my phone. I switched over to data instead of wi-fi. It still is not working on the PC on steam.

This is unfortunately likely due to disruptions on some of the internet routes your connection is taking to reach us. I hope this has now been resolved for you.
  • Since the downtime to update/housekeep STT earlier this morning/day, I can get into my game from my phone but the program freezes with "entering gravatation well" on my PC app. Anybody else getting this?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the downtime to update/housekeep STT earlier this morning/day, I can get into my game from my phone but the program freezes with "entering gravatation well" on my PC app. Anybody else getting this?

If you are playing on pc via the windows 10 app we are aware and we are looking into it.
  • guest_1168090043906048 wrote: »
    Since the downtime to update/housekeep STT earlier this morning/day, I can get into my game from my phone but the program freezes with "entering gravatation well" on my PC app. Anybody else getting this?

If you are playing on pc via the windows 10 app we are aware and we are looking into it.

I see the time posted as 5:30 pm. It's 12:35 ET US where I am and I'm having the same problem. Is this the same issue at the same time?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    guest_1168090043906048 wrote: »

I see the time posted as 5:30 pm. It's 12:35 ET US where I am and I'm having the same problem. Is this the same issue at the same time?

I believe so, are you also playing on the windows 10 app?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you on windows 10 app, please try again :)