Home The Bridge
Options

STT Offline?

CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
edited February 2020 in The Bridge
@Shan (or anybody else that's really smart ;) )
Does this basically mean one shouldn't plan to do any "overnight" activities like 9 hr shuttle runs or voyages? Just wondering.
Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
My DataCore page
My Spreadsheet

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, your shuttles will still come back on time. You will just not be able to get in for about an hour but everything will flow as if normal.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will just log you off, but it won't auto-recall your shuttles or your Voyage, from what it sounded like. You'd still be able to collect your shuttles as normal.

They are giving everyone a free Voyage revival token, though, because it may mean that you would have a Voyage run out of Antimatter during that time. So you can use the token to keep going, should that happen.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    thanks gang! :)
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    So painless, almost like it didn't happen. Did someone need to get a new alarm clock? dlamaxn2ocwg.jpg
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So painless, almost like it didn't happen. Did someone need to get a new alarm clock? dlamaxn2ocwg.jpg

It’s usually less than an hour. I think they just say that as worst case scenario

• Options
    I played most of the morning from 6-7 est and I didnt even notice an interruption. Not complaining though.