Home Past Anomalies
Options

Arena Battles Freezing at the end

Just did two battles (one after a fresh restart) with the Borg sphere. Both just kept circling a planet graphics wise after the battle and before the results were shown, requiring a restart. After I restarted I received credit for the battle in daily tasks.

Comments

• Options
    I'm having the opposite problem. The battle never loads in the first place. I get the Arena loading screen and it just stays there.
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    efk4223aaqxc.png
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are your platforms?
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine is freezing on the borg sphere after the battle on an Iphone X. Working fine on that device on the Bird of Prey and Krayton in the other divisions.

The Sphere is working correctly on an Iphone 7.
  • Options
    Two accounts on android - used the krayton/valdore in the admiral arena. tried the borg sphere in captain division - ships are invisible, hangs at battle end
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    iOS, using the Krayton vs the T’Ong
  • Options
    Android here using NX-01. I've been trying Admiral and have wasted 5 tickets trying to complete daily
    c85yj4hvzck6.png
    bl7ogziuylf5.png
    qihkwjx782br.png
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for adding the ships you were using, it helps! :)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you please restart and tell me if you see an improvement, please? Thank you!
  • Options
    Restarted, on both accounts the sphere works now
  • Options
    I was able to do one, attempting a second right after and it works now.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woot! Thank you! :)
  • Options
    I'm just glad I saved my last two since I had to waste half of them. I did submit a ticket before it was brought up in here.