Home The Bridge
Options

For Khalessi McRo

Qapla'!

It is with great sadness that our fleet lost one of our long time members, Khalessi McRo, this week. The Klingon Marauders will be playing this week's faction event in her memory to ensure that her spirit will go to Sto-vo-kor. Our fleet members are also changing their in game names to include 4KM or "for Khalessi McRo" for the event. We ask that anyone who was touched by Khalessi do the same to honor her. You can also leave a note for her husband, family, and friends at the obituary below.

https://www.ranfranzandvinefh.com/obituary/359158/Kathleen-Katie-McRoberts/
We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested

Comments

• Options
    Sad news again. This is a community with compassion and empathy wether you knew a person or not. A member of our community has been lost. Sincerest condolences to her friends and family.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the loss for your Fleet and the community!!!!!
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our thoughts are with her family and friend, sad day again indeed :(
    <3
  • Options
    RFRF ✭✭
    I will not be anywhere near the leader board this weekend but you will find me with the tag. Rememberence is healing.
    4KM
  • Options
    So sorry to hear of the loss. My condolences to her family and KM.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    MagpieMagpie ✭✭✭
    So sorry. She sounds like a vibrant person, deeply engaged in life. Sympathies to her family. And also thinking of you KM.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    <3
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Mech, Rowden and crew!
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!