Home Engineering Room
Options

Wrong price tag for todays offers?

Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2020 in Engineering Room
Is this correct? 5400 Dilithium for 1 SR behold and 15,000 dilithium for 1 legendary behold?
Seems waaay off. For 5.400 dilithium i can get 8x 10x premium pulls and end up with at least 8 SRs.

Should be Honor instead of Dilithium? Then it would make sense?

4dkesac4cn1v.jpeg
•SSR Delta Flyers•

Comments

• Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I literally asked this same question in fleet chat...
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, this can't be right.

Anyone care to buy one and see what it deducts? :)
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    As mentioned on the other thread. These are the faction prices for those cards. So, not entirely out of place. However, I certainly can't afford it. And even if I could, it wouldn't make sense to me. Why spend the full price of a gold card for a random card I might not want when I can let it sit there and wait for the one I want to show up in the shop?
  • Options
    In Faction store u see what u pay for. Here u don t :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Weird that there's still no response on this, this is a massive error
    EDIT: NVM found the answer in the non-problem reporting message board... <snip> ~Shan
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry I missed this thread I unfortunately have not yet found a way to clone myself.
    A reminder that I often see a PM quicker, so it is always a way to point me to something requiring my attention.

I understand the confusion and I wish it didn't happen the way it did.
    These offers are not really meant to be bought as is, they are there to allow you to claim the beholds from the $ offers.

It is less than ideal, and your feedback has been forwarded to the team with the hope we can avoid this type of situation in the future.