Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2020 in The Bridge
Nothing to see here. Move along lol

xkj0k63xzkiq.gif

Comments

• Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Since it’s just sitting here looking lonely...

Life Tip: If camping and a bear attacks, you only really have to out run one friend.

zn0dyfi7dwvl.jpeg
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
  • Options
    81hxisn4et5t.gif
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    ‘‘Twas necessary for the safety and well-being of this thread!

kbyh06azkxth.jpeg
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    jmqd8d9cwngk.jpeg
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    wvsz0ljeilxn.jpg
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a3w82m1b4ilm.jpg

Ha! That’s a RIOT!!!

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

That goose is lucky that dog isn’t Banjo. It would be shredded in seconds

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    fz1zjph6mgl6.jpg
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    w95jkhr8msqg.jpeg
  • Options
    ib1advq0hn8p.jpg
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    irkr2vsgd0xg.jpg
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuttysark wrote: »
    ib1advq0hn8p.jpg

Ha!! So true

• Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I've been watching Star Trek religiously for some 50+ years now and have always wondered about the abnormally high mortality rate of 'red-shirts'!

(Scotty excluded of course :smiley: ) :):)

wwji93payvfi.jpg

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been watching Star Trek religiously for some 50+ years now and have always wondered about the abnormally high mortality rate of 'red-shirts'!

(Scotty excluded of course :smiley: ) :):)

wwji93payvfi.jpg

As a seasoned veteran Trek watcher I’m curious what you thought about Enterprise.

• Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Next Generation: loved it ... Deep Space Nine: okay but got boring (too many 'social issue' episodes for me) ... Voyager: less fulfilling ... Enterprise: lacked depth and I hate Scott Bakula to boot ... Discovery: waste of time and energy in an obviously desperate attempt to revive the series: completely shallow T&A for the Teeny-bopper set complete with barely 18+ stud muffins and teen princesses. I haven't watched the "Picard" series yet ...

(do you think I've PO'ed the "Disco" fans yet? Good, I meant to! LOL They can 'draw and quarter', lynch, and crucify me in another thread LOL)

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next Generation: loved it ... Deep Space Nine: okay but got boring (too many 'social issue' episodes for me) ... Voyager: less fulfilling ... Enterprise: lacked depth and I hate Scott Bakula to boot ... Discovery: waste of time and energy in an obviously desperate attempt to revive the series: completely shallow T&A for the Teeny-bopper set complete with barely 18+ stud muffins and teen princesses. I haven't watched the "Picard" series yet ...

(do you think I've PO'ed the "Disco" fans yet? Good, I meant to! LOL They can 'draw and quarter', lynch, and crucify me in another thread LOL)

I suspect I am a similar age to Cuttysark, but I don’t share all his views. Favourites at this stage are Orig Series, TNG, DS9 and Enterprise (I like Scott Bakula). I liked Voyager and have been enjoying Disc and Picard. More Star Trek the better!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cuttysark and now I must reveal myself to you as the biggest Enterprise fan maybe in the entire world. I just love how it was when we first went out there, how it was trial and error, how everything was brand new to humanity, and how they didn’t always save the day. Those concepts are just so pure to me and I absolutely loved that show.

• Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0ufs4dsox60d.jpg
  • Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    z9zzgvfyyjvb.jpg

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

@Cuttysark and now I must reveal myself to you as the biggest Enterprise fan maybe in the entire world. I just love how it was when we first went out there, how it was trial and error, how everything was brand new to humanity, and how they didn’t always save the day. Those concepts are just so pure to me and I absolutely loved that show.

You're a sneaky devil lol. You notice I had nothing to say about TOS. I rewatch those every so often and all I can think now is "Cheesy!!!!" So cheesy you just have to love it! <3 So I run to the speedy-mart for a supply of cheetos and cheese whiz to prep myself. :) Bring on the green women! I'm ready now ....

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    rtayzli6calp.jpg

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9im6jw9jbzx4.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    vczsrmpj1x9k.jpg
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/