Home The Bridge

Reunion at Dawn Threshold Pulls

ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
iuzww9nti5d2.jpg
900 Honor.

Comments

• Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    9 x blues, 1 begold. Picked 5th star for old stretchyface, Ru'afo. So, 900 honor and 441st immoral.
  • 800 honor and some schems
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    A fine pull... 3129fd11nsla.png
    cyvmeixha7hy.png
  • Both second stars. Could also have taken 4th star on One in lieu of Nog.
    jctd1dqm4mor.jpg
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both second stars. Could also have taken 4th star on One in lieu of Nog. /quote]

Wow, you're absolutely right! Mr. Homn! I can't believe I forgot about him. What do you think? A 3* SEC-DIP?

• Wow, you're absolutely right! Mr. Homn! I can't believe I forgot about him. What do you think? A 3* SEC-DIP?

Given DB's track records, I'd say a 5* DIP primary somewhere near Prof. Sato 😂
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    - 2nd * for The Keeper - Behold over 2nd * Rain and Data V (new).
    - 4* immortal behold

- 4x 3* Honor

- 4x ship schematics - 1 usable.

Finally! A 5* behold from an event pull, the last was 18 10x premium pulls ago and an unknown amount of single pulls ... Guiding Principles II (28.11.19 - 02.12.19) ...

and The Keeper none-the-less, someone on my shortlist to cite up. The other 2 choices were pretty decent too.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    77xod0c9ol0n.png

Good pull for once! My first five star behold in so long! Picked Falcon over Maid Marian or a second star on Lt. Hawk.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    zm63rsgh6mtu.png

Second star on Pel
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    800 honor. Schematics I didn’t need. I’m really tired of the crushing disappointment of a FF super rare popping up in the first slot. The last good begold I got was on September 8th. I’ve had 3 other begolds since then but all were really mediocre at best.