Home Engineering Room
Options

Infinite hailing on gauntlet

This started last night and has continued to this morning. Every time I attempt to open the Gauntlet, I get the Hailing Starfleet pinwheel and the gauntlet never comes up. This is occurring on multiple devices (Windows and Android) and persists even after an account reset. Is anyone else experiencing this?
The Guardians of Tomorrow
Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself

Comments

• Options
    DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    It's probably having trouble finding that 6th Locutus for you to fight .. ;)

Anytime this seems to happen to me, I just close/restart .. seems to work so far.. Shrug
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This started last night and has continued to this morning. Every time I attempt to open the Gauntlet, I get the Hailing Starfleet pinwheel and the gauntlet never comes up. This is occurring on multiple devices (Windows and Android) and persists even after an account reset. Is anyone else experiencing this?

If a restart did not help, it is likely due to another issue and it might unfortunately persist until this gauntlet is over :(
  • Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    I had the same issue today. I submitted a support ticket and they gave me 300 merits, but did not fix the issue. I guess I have to wait until the gauntlet is over.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bound2Fate wrote: »
    I had the same issue today. I submitted a support ticket and they gave me 300 merits, but did not fix the issue. I guess I have to wait until the gauntlet is over.

I am sorry, this is not something that can be fixed by Support.