Home The Bridge

Thanx for fixing the Ad Warps!!!!!

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
No issues since Updated to 7.4.2. No longer having to watch ten plus videos to get credit for the Ad Warp........
"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• Funny you should mention. Update actually BROKE ads for me! :smiley:
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last few I’ve watched have had sound even though I have my phone on silent.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry it's messed up for others, now. Was wonky for me, until the Update. Last week, I literally watched 23 Ads, including the West Game 11 times..........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Broken for me.

I play on Android.
    Broken for me.

I play on Android.

My phone is Android, as well. I hope they straighten it out for everyone quickly 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me game don't work at all after update on Android. It just crash, and log says the fault is in "com.google.android.gms.internal.adszzxiat" and "com.google.android.gms:play-services-ads-lite@@18.2.0:2"
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
    Just had to do three Ads. Including restarting phone after second Ad for freezing. Third Ad counted, but jumped to the Download Screen.........
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't even know this was an issue.
    Yateball wrote: »
    Didn't even know this was an issue.

I posted about my problem the day I installed the app. And I thought it was fixed with 7.4.2
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ads had finally been working well for me, since the last time a fix was made (the orange ad-warp button had disappeared for a few months). With this latest update, I've had to re-watch ads a bunch, which is a completely new problem.
  • Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    I thought it is a feature not a bug.
  • Made a thread in the engineering but Shan didn't quite get it - anyone else having the problem that choosing a adwarp jumps out of the game into the play store?

Also, some stupid fishdom ad just hangs forever at "hailing starfleet".
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    And people wonder why some of us wait until the last moment to download the latest updates. Early adopting is great as long as you don’t mind the glitches. To each their own, but I prefer to let others find the bugs.
  • I've not had the option for ads at all since I reinstalled the game after my hiatus. I did some limited looking into how to fix it, but decided to forget it.
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to restart the game after every ad-warp until now. Now they are FINALLY fixed! It is so nice not having to constantly restart the app...
  • CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had issues with it since the update on iOS - never had problems before.
  • Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    To be honest i thought it's from my phone and 4G connection so i never complained but i guess it really was a bug.
  • <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    They're totally broken now. Every time it's "Ad view credit blocked by limit"

Every. Single. Time.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far I haven't encountered much in the way of problems since the update, had to run one ad twice to get the reward, but I couldn't rule out patchy connection as I think my device was alternating between wifi and mobile data at the time.
    Massive difference to the gaming experience instead of previously having to force pull the app after claiming ad rewards every time to reset it.

(Device is Iphone 6 and ios 12.4.4)

[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made a thread in the engineering but Shan didn't quite get it - anyone else having the problem that choosing a adwarp jumps out of the game into the play store?

This I see too since the update on iOS but it does not bother me too much as I can just go back to STT and the reward is there.

For me the update also fixed @calsnowskier 's problem with the need to restart the app after each ad. So overall the update brought a great improvement for me.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • The last few I’ve watched have had sound even though I have my phone on silent.

IOS user. Since the update my adds are working again, except this sound issue. I have multiple devices with sound on but low volume. Some of these adds, other games in particular, are excessively loud with my volume low.