Options

New 4* in Vault - Relaxed Number One

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
3z9tj9jj9o2f.png

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    We gonna need spicy foods to build her?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    packs might be worth a try for me, none of the golds immortal and the new 4* makes it tempting
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh. I actually don't have any of the 4* FE for once... BUT I am saving dil to pull for Mycelial Culber... nooooooooooo!
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I needed stars on all three ledgendaries, so I cashed in the Cataclysm! dilithium:

netvwh24xpib.jpg

Uhura is now immortal, and a new #1. Holding off on leveling her in case there is another midweek skirmish.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 pulls got me 2 doctors, 1 Number 1, and 3 already FF'd purples so I was about 50/50 on success here
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey, two #1's in the same pack , and first pull too

vz02vs0rrbb9.png

Nice!! I got four Number Ones and three Alan A Dales (needed three for the daystrom collection) in ten pulls. Kinda takes the sting out of 25k dilithium to get one T’Pol last week

• Options
    I have Vic and Alan. I'm skeptical about pulling, as I'm sure that's who I'll get. I did 3 pulls from the event a few weeks ago. Already had fugitive Spock and Blood Dax FF/FE, and that's who they gave me. Straight honor and lost dil. Annoying.
  • Options
    Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    Yea i bought a pack against my better judgement and 700 honor.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought a "relaxed number 1" would involve a crew with a wet spot in front...
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, I might have just set a record for WORST PULL EVER

rvcy5qaqsmo2.png

Not even one useful schem...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...